Search found 2395 matches

by John Frum
Thu May 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Lets pick up the pace here men
Replies: 4
Views: 82

Lets pick up the pace here men

Spam is over Its sad Jean & Mikoff arent participating since they were outed as faggots I suspected they were gay as most here knew but didnt hold it against them or try hurting they feelings Or maybe Singapore deported Jean & Mik is back in the clinic again for a extended stay like last year around...
by John Frum
Thu May 23, 2019 2:36 pm
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: Meet the Abos
Replies: 3
Views: 63

Meet the Abos

Inaugurating her Politically Correct remake of National Geographic, Editrix-In-Chief Susan Goldberg wrote recently: “Some of what you find in our archives leaves you speechless, like a 1916 story about Australia. Underneath photos of two Aboriginal people, the caption reads: ‘South Australian Blackf...
by John Frum
Thu May 23, 2019 12:53 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Four killed in ambush on Catholic parade in Burkina Faso
Replies: 1
Views: 44

Re: Four killed in ambush on Catholic parade in Burkina Faso

gas the whole damn continent of dick washers


Image
Image
Image
by John Frum
Thu May 23, 2019 12:45 pm
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: Does this make you angry?
Replies: 2
Views: 57

Re: Does this make you angry?

it makes me angry because of the plastic utensils that remind me of The Stupid to be found in all places and things to do with human beings
1558138662168.jpg
bz-5cd8fc9844448.gif
bz-5cd8fc9844448.gif (1.26 MiB) Viewed 52 times
1557701939389.jpg
by John Frum
Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Alan, do you want a real site?
Replies: 18
Views: 3213

Re: Alan do you want a real site

byronenuGs wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm
I dont think this group of people understand that even grown people come here and want to have fun.

#funfuck
#toomuchdrama
#suchchallenge
who the fuck are you to make such an observation eh Lars faggot ?


fookin vagina lip
by John Frum
Wed May 15, 2019 6:24 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Fuck JeanV
Replies: 61
Views: 6878

Re: Fuck JeanV

So Jean asks the Chief "why are your people so stupid ?" Chief giggles an sez " I dunno "


simg.png
by John Frum
Wed May 15, 2019 6:01 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Fuck JeanV
Replies: 61
Views: 6878

Re: Fuck JeanV

1557687287747.png
by John Frum
Mon May 13, 2019 10:16 am
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: Did you say Fuck Russia? I say Fuck America
Replies: 3
Views: 179

Re: Did you say Fuck Russia? I say Fuck America

PistolPierre wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:25 pm


Funny this fictional scene is as crazy as Trump and Putin’s bromance. Throw in the Stalinist Jew as the peacemaker and it’s almost real life.
fuck everybody and everything

1557628771850.png
by John Frum
Sun May 12, 2019 1:56 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Fuckfrance
Replies: 8
Views: 351

Re: Fuckfrance

1557621360474.png
by John Frum
Sun May 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Fuckfrance
Replies: 8
Views: 351

Re: Fuckfrance

imageService.jpg
imageService.jpg (25.76 KiB) Viewed 333 times


who ever it is is beating a dead horse

shouldve called it Frumtowne

aLAN OWNS fuckfrance.net
by John Frum
Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm
Forum: News
Topic: adidas 17
Replies: 1
Views: 96

Re: adidas 17

However, different series of soccer cleats would also have  adidas 17 different adapter. For instance, the Falcon series soccer cleats would be more suitable for playmaker. The AdiPure series of football shoes has been focused on appearance which would be more suitable for players who prefer to ...
by John Frum
Wed May 08, 2019 2:13 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Jean mistreated in Israel
Replies: 0
Views: 103

Jean mistreated in Israel

Image
by John Frum
Wed May 08, 2019 1:26 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Data Mining
Replies: 15
Views: 672

Re: Data Mining

steward wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:10 pm
exactly bro
Image
Image
Image
by John Frum
Wed May 08, 2019 1:21 pm
Forum: United Kingdom
Topic: Name the new British princeling heir to the throne
Replies: 6
Views: 389

Re: Name the new British princeling heir to the throne

Prince Baal Prince Nigrfaggot Muh Dik have you seenst the pictures of his nigga granny ? God Almighty so then inbred scum meets niggatowne bigger than shit all these "leaders" worldwide should be shot mega rich should be dumped on that island that still has wild niggers on it Nappy has the coordinat...
by John Frum
Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 am
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: Mik & Jean MIA because why
Replies: 21
Views: 1324

Re: Mik & Jean MIA because why

I couldve done without Jean's last posts where he practically came out as gay. Thats none of my goddamn business. But now thats in the open, when I read his shit it feels like cootees crawling on me. Faggots give me the fuckin willys man.
E7AF2075-9896-4BF5-87A7-0B466EFFC5CD.jpeg
E7AF2075-9896-4BF5-87A7-0B466EFFC5CD.jpeg (35.33 KiB) Viewed 574 times
by John Frum
Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 pm
Forum: News
Topic: DC residents need to change their underwear more often
Replies: 4
Views: 282

Re: DC residents need to change their underwear more often

lotsa of nigs dont wear underwear



Image
by John Frum
Sun May 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Mastery tight-fisted issue instruction
Replies: 1
Views: 131

Re: Mastery tight-fisted issue instruction

what should i write my paper on summarizing paraphrasing and quoting cannabis oil <a href="http://bestcbdoil4pain.com">best cbd oil </a> cbd oil vape <a href="http://cbdvapejuice1.com">best cbd vape oil </a> cannabidiol oil <a href="http://cannabisoil-cannabidiol.com">cannabidiol oil </a> generic c...
by John Frum
Sun May 05, 2019 12:24 pm
Forum: Trump
Topic: Breaking News! Trump
Replies: 4
Views: 342

Re: Breaking News Trump

byronenuGs wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:34 pm
The document does rather depend upon a doubtful assumption - that Trump is capable of feeling shame.
Image
by John Frum
Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 pm
Forum: News
Topic: This is FrogFryer’s Congressman
Replies: 11
Views: 631

Re: This is FrogFryer’s Congressman

Slappy knocked up some hillbilly ho an lost his teefs
by John Frum
Sun May 05, 2019 12:20 pm
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: Mik & Jean MIA because why
Replies: 21
Views: 1324

Re: Mik & Jean MIA because why

jean is floating on an inner tube raft off Borneo
by John Frum
Thu May 02, 2019 3:07 pm
Forum: Analysis & Opinion
Topic: rate em
Replies: 17
Views: 1099

Re: rate em

WilyB wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:38 pm
This disgusting sexual exploitation of innocent young Polish or Ukrainian immigrants deeply disturbs me. As a legal immigrant myself, I never had to use my own deliciously curvy body to gain any advantage. :shock:
oh for christsakes



Image
by John Frum
Thu May 02, 2019 3:04 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Admit it: Fox News has been right all along
Replies: 14
Views: 762

Re: Admit it: Fox News has been right all along

Heywood, you were right all along. How could I have been so blind? I am a French vichyssoise. I am sorry and ashamed of myself. You were right. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. I shall do penance. JeanV I cant believe J & M quit over this bullshit I'm very upset they didnt say goodbye after ...