Europe ..Role model and Moral superpower

Slappy

Europe ..Role model and Moral superpower

Post by Slappy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Report: Migrant Celebrates Swedish Citizenship by Raping Woman
BEN WARREN OCTOBER 11, 2018
After earning Swedish citizenship, a migrant reportedly raped a woman and claimed “now I can do what I want,” reports Fria Tider.
The unnamed 29-year-old brought his victim to a concrete bathing pier in Ingarö during a July evening and pushed her into the water to carry out the rape.

"He said he could do what he wanted with me because he recently became a Swedish citizen,” said the victim.
The woman reportedly had poor swimming skills and had her hair pulled multiple times to submerge her mouth every time she called for help.
Afterwards, he warned her to “keep quiet” and referenced his citizenship as a sort of pass for the violation.

“[He warned her she] could not talk to anyone, that she would keep quiet and that he could do what he wanted to her because he had recently become a Swedish citizen," reads the judgement regarding the event.
During the trial, after authorities dismissed his claim that the intercourse was voluntary, he confessed what he did was wrong, or “haram.”

Additionally, he told the district court he had given his victim an invitation to see an imam.

“When you are a female Muslim, you hold virginity until you marry,” he said. “As the sun rose, I asked Allah for forgiveness.”

The local judge sentenced the man to three years imprisonment and fined him a little over $13,000 to pay the woman.

Correspondingly, due to his recent citizenship status, he cannot be deported.

Multiple Gang Rapes of Young Girls Reported In Sweden
DAN LYMAN OCTOBER 10, 2018
Two young girls have reportedly been gang raped in separate incidents in Sweden.

Police in Gällivare, in the Lapland region of Sweden, are currently investigating a case involving "a young woman who has been raped by several men,” according to Aftonbladet.

“During the weekend a report of serious rape in the Gällivare area was submitted,” reads a report on the national police website. “An intensive investigation is currently underway and the case will not be commented on anymore. The case is headed by the Public Prosecutor's Office and when more information is available, the event note will be updated.”

There are currently no suspects, according to police spokesman Kristoffer Sahlin.

An underage girl was also the victim of a gang rape in Malmö, where three suspects have reportedly been arrested.

“There are three boys who have been arrested. They are under 18 and they are also plaintiffs,” prosecutor Kristina Amilon told Aftonbladet, adding that a number of interrogations have already taken place.

Reports also indicate that the attack was particularly “rough” and involved “heavy” violence.

Formerly virtually nonexistent in Sweden, gang rapes have risen steadily in recent decades, with the perpetrators often being men with migration backgrounds.

Roughly 85% of recent gang rapes or group sex assaults involved attackers with “foreign origins,” according to a 2017 report — figures that were later effectively corroborated by Swedish mainstream press, which is generally reluctant
“Foreign” Men Ambush Young Mother With Three Children In Dusseldorf
DAN LYMAN OCTOBER 11, 2018
Share this article
LikeTweet+1SharePin itE-mailPrint
Police in Dusseldorf, Germany, are searching for four men who reportedly robbed a young mother while threatening to harm her child if she didn’t comply.

The 22-year-old woman was waiting at a bus stop with her three children — an infant, an 18-month-old, and a three-year-old, when she was surrounded by four strange men who ordered her to give them money, according to a police report.

“One of the people spoke to her and demanded the surrender of cash, which she denied,” Dusseldorf police say. “As a result, the person grabbed the arm of her three-year-old son and threatened to do something to the child. Meanwhile, the other people in the group stood around the stroller, where the siblings were. The victim then handed over 20 euros in cash.”

“Offender description: All persons about 20 - 22 years old and 1.70 meters tall and slim. According to the injured, all had dark hair. The main culprit also wore a white jogging suit with black stripes and a baseball cap.”

While police provide a partial description of the alleged perpetrators and clothing, key physical attributes that would help greatly in identifying them are missing – despite the victim describing her attackers as “foreign” in comments to the press.

“One of the perpetrators shoved me and ordered, ‘Give us your money!’” the mother told Bild. “At first I was cheeky, and said: 'Skin off!' But then one grabbed my boy's arm and said I should give them my money. He threatened: ‘Otherwise something will happen.’”

“They looked foreign. At the stop at the time was only an elderly man. He did not help.”

Additionally, German outlet PI News describes the suspects as “southerners” with “foreign accents.”

John Frum

Re: Europe ..Role model and Moral superpower

Post by John Frum » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:50 am

Slappy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Report: Migrant Celebrates Swedish Citizenship by Raping Woman
BEN WARREN OCTOBER 11, 2018
After earning Swedish citizenship, a migrant reportedly raped a woman and claimed “now I can do what I want,” reports Fria Tider.
The unnamed 29-year-old brought his victim to a concrete bathing pier in Ingarö during a July evening and pushed her into the water to carry out the rape.

"He said he could do what he wanted with me because he recently became a Swedish citizen,” said the victim.
The woman reportedly had poor swimming skills and had her hair pulled multiple times to submerge her mouth every time she called for help.
Afterwards, he warned her to “keep quiet” and referenced his citizenship as a sort of pass for the violation.

“[He warned her she] could not talk to anyone, that she would keep quiet and that he could do what he wanted to her because he had recently become a Swedish citizen," reads the judgement regarding the event.
During the trial, after authorities dismissed his claim that the intercourse was voluntary, he confessed what he did was wrong, or “haram.”

Additionally, he told the district court he had given his victim an invitation to see an imam.

“When you are a female Muslim, you hold virginity until you marry,” he said. “As the sun rose, I asked Allah for forgiveness.”

The local judge sentenced the man to three years imprisonment and fined him a little over $13,000 to pay the woman.

Correspondingly, due to his recent citizenship status, he cannot be deported.

Multiple Gang Rapes of Young Girls Reported In Sweden
DAN LYMAN OCTOBER 10, 2018
Two young girls have reportedly been gang raped in separate incidents in Sweden.

Police in Gällivare, in the Lapland region of Sweden, are currently investigating a case involving "a young woman who has been raped by several men,” according to Aftonbladet.

“During the weekend a report of serious rape in the Gällivare area was submitted,” reads a report on the national police website. “An intensive investigation is currently underway and the case will not be commented on anymore. The case is headed by the Public Prosecutor's Office and when more information is available, the event note will be updated.”

There are currently no suspects, according to police spokesman Kristoffer Sahlin.

An underage girl was also the victim of a gang rape in Malmö, where three suspects have reportedly been arrested.

“There are three boys who have been arrested. They are under 18 and they are also plaintiffs,” prosecutor Kristina Amilon told Aftonbladet, adding that a number of interrogations have already taken place.

Reports also indicate that the attack was particularly “rough” and involved “heavy” violence.

Formerly virtually nonexistent in Sweden, gang rapes have risen steadily in recent decades, with the perpetrators often being men with migration backgrounds.

Roughly 85% of recent gang rapes or group sex assaults involved attackers with “foreign origins,” according to a 2017 report — figures that were later effectively corroborated by Swedish mainstream press, which is generally reluctant
“Foreign” Men Ambush Young Mother With Three Children In Dusseldorf
DAN LYMAN OCTOBER 11, 2018
Share this article
LikeTweet+1SharePin itE-mailPrint
Police in Dusseldorf, Germany, are searching for four men who reportedly robbed a young mother while threatening to harm her child if she didn’t comply.

The 22-year-old woman was waiting at a bus stop with her three children — an infant, an 18-month-old, and a three-year-old, when she was surrounded by four strange men who ordered her to give them money, according to a police report.

“One of the people spoke to her and demanded the surrender of cash, which she denied,” Dusseldorf police say. “As a result, the person grabbed the arm of her three-year-old son and threatened to do something to the child. Meanwhile, the other people in the group stood around the stroller, where the siblings were. The victim then handed over 20 euros in cash.”

“Offender description: All persons about 20 - 22 years old and 1.70 meters tall and slim. According to the injured, all had dark hair. The main culprit also wore a white jogging suit with black stripes and a baseball cap.”

While police provide a partial description of the alleged perpetrators and clothing, key physical attributes that would help greatly in identifying them are missing – despite the victim describing her attackers as “foreign” in comments to the press.

“One of the perpetrators shoved me and ordered, ‘Give us your money!’” the mother told Bild. “At first I was cheeky, and said: 'Skin off!' But then one grabbed my boy's arm and said I should give them my money. He threatened: ‘Otherwise something will happen.’”

“They looked foreign. At the stop at the time was only an elderly man. He did not help.”

Additionally, German outlet PI News describes the suspects as “southerners” with “foreign accents.”
I wish we would get to the rivers of blood part
sick of waiting
The eurons should just get in the Jim Jones Koolaid line if they afraid to shoot niggers fer christsakes

Yo_97e646_836206.jpg
giphy.gif
killum good