Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post Reply
Powlett-Jones
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Karma: 743

Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 pm


User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by John Frum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:37 pm

its fuckers like nappy who are going to dig up some pandemic shit and release it on the goddamn planet just to satisfy their need to steal old shit that nobody but them gives 2 shits about because its boring fag shit.
if you want to find something find 6 million jooze but you wont because that is also fake and unfindable an even mik sez so




Image
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

Powlett-Jones
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Karma: 743

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:44 pm

John Frum wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:37 pm
its fuckers like nappy who are going to dig up some pandemic shit and release it on the goddamn planet just to satisfy their need to steal old shit that nobody but them gives 2 shits about because its boring fag shit.
if you want to find something find 6 million jooze but you wont because that is also fake and unfindable an even mik sez so




Image
Well if Mik says so then it must be right. :lol:

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by John Frum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Powlett-Jones wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:44 pm
John Frum wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:37 pm
its fuckers like nappy who are going to dig up some pandemic shit and release it on the goddamn planet just to satisfy their need to steal old shit that nobody but them gives 2 shits about because its boring fag shit.
if you want to find something find 6 million jooze but you wont because that is also fake and unfindable an even mik sez so




Image
Well if Mik says so then it must be right. :lol:
fuckin ay right you are mate
1550660601096.png
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

Powlett-Jones
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Karma: 743

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:55 pm

FYI I'm currently drinking dago beer Peroni Red Label (Owned by Asahi Group) , out of my newly installed Mitsubushi cooler. It was probably thrown
together by some trucker cap wearing retards in Assfuck Nevada.

Talk about way off topic. You're not nappy, you probably haven't met any yummy mummies or MILF.

Do you have ADHD?
Attachments
mitsubish.jpg
mitsubish.jpg (7.26 KiB) Viewed 728 times

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 1175

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by JohnB » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 am

Image

Nappy is me pappy.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

byronenuGs
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 am
Karma: 5
Location: Norway
Contact:

Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF

Post by byronenuGs » Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Any Ideas where I can find a KL31 ECU in the UK?

And how much do they go for?


I tried Nippon but they have not got any in.

User avatar
ranavirus
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 1434

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by ranavirus » Mon May 13, 2019 10:48 pm

married don't dare and would not play away from home
teach 1/2er to light a match , he'll learn to be warm
set fire to 1/2er he'll never be cold again

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 1175

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by JohnB » Tue May 14, 2019 1:54 am

Image


ranavirus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:48 pm
married don't dare and would not play away from home
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
ranavirus
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 1434

Re: Nappy have you met any yummy mummies or MILF?

Post by ranavirus » Wed May 15, 2019 12:21 am

they did prudence ?
teach 1/2er to light a match , he'll learn to be warm
set fire to 1/2er he'll never be cold again

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest