NIGEL FARAGE IS BACK!

ProudRacist

NIGEL FARAGE IS BACK!

Post by ProudRacist » Tue May 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Nigel Farage is back on LBC. Following his very successful European Election campaign, the Brexit Party leader is back on his LBC show.

Tonight's question is: What did you learn from the EU elections?

This is your chance to have your say with the leader of the Brexit Party who did so well in the EU Elections.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Kamadurne

NIGEL FARAGE IS BACK

Post by Kamadurne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am

As some of you may know, Nigel Farages birthday is on April 3rd. For those of you who dont know, Nigel Farage is a British freedom fighter who has been fighting for freedom, democracy, gun ownership and the national sovereignty of his people for two decades now.

In the early 1990s, Nigel Farage and other British patriots founded the Anti-Federalist League, which was later renamed the "UK Independence Party." The UK Independence Party started off as a relatively small party without much influence, but by the late 1990s it grew into a strong opposition party, representing libertarianism and populism. Over the past decade, UKIP has grown massively and under Nigel Farages leadership and is now the third largest political party in the United Kingdom.

In the last few years alone, UKIP has made massive gains in local elections, devolved elections and national elections in the United Kingdom. Today UKIP has dozens of councilor seats, a seat in the Northern Ireland Assembly, three seats in the House of Lords and eleven seats in the European Parliament. In the last general election, UKIP received 6 of the vote and had a single seat in the House of Commons though the MP later defected. In the three years since the last election, UKIP has massively gained in support and virtually all opinion polls in the country show UKIP set to take 30 of the vote in the next election, confirming UKIPs status as the third largest party in Britain.

In honor of this great mans life, accomplishments and his party, I am hosting a celebratory event at my college. This event shall include a speech I am preparing, as well as information and discussion about both Nigel Farage and UKIP. I will also be signing copies of Nigel Farages novel, Flying Free, if anyone asks me too. I will also invite guest speakers to come and give speeches about Nigel Farage and UKIP. What are you doing to celebrate the life and times of this great man?

ranavirus

Re: NIGEL FARAGE IS BACK!

Post by ranavirus » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:52 am

Farage was on the fishing board , he attended one of forty meetings
teach 1/2er to light a match , he'll learn to be warm
set fire to 1/2er he'll never be cold again

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:34 pm

ranavirus wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:52 am
Farage was on the fishing board , he attended one of forty meetings

Furious Nigel ! 8-)

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

ThePussyBone4

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:16 am

"farage"

That sounds egyptian.....

or french..

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:02 am

ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Where the hell do you get that from? For your information, Farage is a middle class twat who saw Brexit entirely as a means of enriching himself and making himself relevant on the political stage.
Surrealism is the new normal

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:21 am

If the Brits had any brains - and they don’t - they’d make Nige PM.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 am

Richard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:21 am
If the Brits had any brains - and they don’t - they’d make Nige PM.
We do, which is why he will never become PM. It is also why he never became PM. He thought that the job would be his after the Brexit referendum. Instead, he and his party were dumped afterwards.

He and his party were always misfits. Now they're reduced to yelling for the government to admit that they cover up the "truth" about flying saucers. I can see why Trump would endorse such weirdoes.
Attachments
video-undefined-1AFECD2C00000578-313_636x358.jpg
Surrealism is the new normal