Data Mining

JohnB

Data Mining

Post by JohnB » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 am

Whomever data mined this info on John Frum must be permabanned!!

I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

John Frum

Re: Data Mining

Post by John Frum » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:23 pm

JohnB wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 am

you know its that fuckin jeanv

F0PDfKy.jpg
killum good

JohnB

Post by JohnB » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:59 pm

John Frum wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:23 pm
JohnB wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 am

you know its that fuckin jeanv

F0PDfKy.jpg

Again, Frum for Mod. Astuteness.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:39 pm

refusing to shake the black mans hand THATS HIM alright\

If you will pardon a little tinfoil-hattery, I have a conspiracy theory on the wall-to-wall coverage of Ralph Northam’s ancient yearbook photo and the cacophony of demands that he be sent to the guillotine as soon as he has finished debasing himself with groveling apologies.

Someone in the liberal establishment realized that Democrats are pushing too far too fast. This undermines their boiling frog approach to imposing progressivism. Infanticide will fly in a place like New York, where the Empire State building was lit up pink to celebrate the palpably evil governor’s success in pushing through a radical abortion bill. Nationwide? Not quite yet. When the Democrat Northam publicly backed a bill while revealing that it would legalize killing inconvenient children after they have been born, it created a potential rallying point that could inspire decent people to push back.

Northam became a liability, so they had to get rid of him. Not on the grounds that he advocates straightforward infanticide; the whole point is to distract people from that. He had to take the fall for something different.

First, they had to turn him into a Republican. Then they could subject him to the Two Minutes Hate and make him walk the plank. This was accomplished by hyping the decades-old photo of him goofing around in blackface to the point that I see it when I close my eyes.

The media establishment has spent decades demonizing racists and associating racism with Republicans. They know most people only peripherally pay attention, and “reason” like a herd of cattle, so such tactics are effective even if unfair. Most people probably half-consciously think of Northam as a Republican, since he has been condemned as a racist.

CNN helped out by actually identifying Northam as a Republican:
Freudian slip or deliberate? CNN is both sloppy and overtly agenda-driven, so it is impossible to say.
Feb
If Anyone Could Deserve This, Northam Does
When you see someone ripped to pieces by a pack of jackals, it is hard not to feel sympathetic. Don’t waste any tears on Ralph Northam though.

Demands that his entire life be destroyed over a politically incorrect yearbook photo from the 1980s are absurd and unjust. However, if anyone could deserve it, Northam does. It isn’t just that he advocates infanticide. He came to office benefitting from the same Cultural Marxist Jacobinism that has moonbats like Thomas Perez and the rest of Northam’s own party howling for his blood.

The Latino Victory Fund ran the ad below in support of Northam’s gubernatorial bid. It features a stereotypical white guy trying to run down Muslim, black, and Hispanic children with his pickup truck. Ironically, it came out right before a Muslim ran over multiple Americans, killing eight. The Latino Victory Fund justified the appalling ad on the grounds that moderate Republican opponent Ed Gillespie criticized Northam’s support for sanctuary city laws.

Northam refused to condemn the ad, which takes the Cultural Marxist demonization of regular Americans to the last extreme:

Although Northam is getting his just desserts, there is no reason to celebrate. No one should want to live in a country where you can be destroyed by a weaponized mob for thought crimes committed in your youth

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:54 pm

When it comes to data mining, we all know CubanPete was the one qualified in info mining.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Lounny

Data Mining

Post by Lounny » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:49 pm

But these are not ship-born mining lasers which have to compete with real weapons, but Shepherd mining drones built-in feature of Shepherd.

Timothysmace

Data Mining

Post by Timothysmace » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:04 pm

All excellent points. I do have some plans to at least display more information on the data quality that has been submitted. You idea of evaluating submitted data is an interesting one and something Ill have to think on.

Ill think about all this more and see what I can come up with =

HenryVof

Data Mining

Post by HenryVof » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Any chance for a custom whatever you want to call it tab under Data Operations that we can assign 3rd party tools to?