Alan, do you want a real site?

loki

Alan, do you want a real site?

Post by loki » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am

Or do you want a pathetic playpen for a butthurt old fruit and his miscreant "friends"? You cant have both.Almost everyone has walked because of roger now.Good job. :evil:

ProudRacist

Re: Alan, do you want a real site?

Post by ProudRacist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:45 pm

If Alan wants a better site, just de-mod loki & stop being so naïve regarding The Clique.
People avoid the site because Picklesniffer Pete hacks in & uploads viruses on peoples' computers while WinAWar packs another cone & they all smoke some weed together.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

loki

Post by loki » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:50 pm

ProudRacist wrote:If Alan wants a better site, just de-mod loki & stop being so naïve regarding The Clique.
People avoid the site because Picklesniffer Pete hacks in & uploads viruses on peoples' computers while WinAWar packs another cone & they all smoke some weed together.
What account is "picklesniffer pete" posting in? Winwwar??!! You are fried arent you?

Who should be mod?

loki

Post by loki » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Thing is, you are just full of shit and you know it.The problem is, roger doesn't get it and takes it all seriously.Then he gets riled up...your plan I suspect.

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:47 pm

loki wrote:Thing is, you are just full of shit and you know it.The problem is, roger doesn't get it and takes it all seriously.Then he gets riled up...your plan I suspect.

loki pokey, you're just a gutless cock sucker with the IQ of a dried up dog turd. Your life is about as plain as a Sudanese centrefold & sounds like you have no sense of humour. Sure, I annoy the shit out of pippin, but I know when to stop.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

loki

Post by loki » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:08 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
loki wrote:Thing is, you are just full of shit and you know it.The problem is, roger doesn't get it and takes it all seriously.Then he gets riled up...your plan I suspect.

loki pokey, you're just a gutless cock sucker with the IQ of a dried up dog turd. Your life is about as plain as a Sudanese centrefold & sounds like you have no sense of humour. Sure, I annoy the shit out of pippin, but I know when to stop.
If roger had a sense of humor he wouldn't be in this state would he? It is not my fault everyone, and I do mean everyone, hates the old cretin.Maybe he should learn something? No?

I am tired of him.That's why I posted some stupid animated gifs.To watch his head explode.It really is like having to talk with a deranged street person.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:42 pm

I took no notice of your childish "gifs". It's time you called it a day and fucked off. Everything is in the third person with you, you twat. "We, "everyone", etc-etc-etc. You are such an insecure wanker, go and play with yer little underworld models: I forgotten wot they are called. My sons used to make and play with them. I have a couple with me, as it happens. A real site would be with a real moderator, not one out with the fairies, eh. :roll:

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Roger1 wrote:I took no notice of your childish "gifs". It's time you called it a day and fucked off. Everything is in the third person with you, you twat. "We, "everyone", etc-etc-etc. You are such an insecure wanker, go and play with yer little underworld models: I forgotten wot they are called. My sons used to make and play with them. I have a couple with me, as it happens. A real site would be with a real moderator, not one out with the fairies, eh. :roll:

Pippin, just tell Alan you hate Jews, then he'll make you into a mod.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:I took no notice of your childish "gifs". It's time you called it a day and fucked off. Everything is in the third person with you, you twat. "We, "everyone", etc-etc-etc. You are such an insecure wanker, go and play with yer little underworld models: I forgotten wot they are called. My sons used to make and play with them. I have a couple with me, as it happens. A real site would be with a real moderator, not one out with the fairies, eh. :roll:

I'm afraid I don't hate anyone. I wos brought up as a Christian, believe it or not. :lol:

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:

I'm afraid I don't hate anyone. I wos brought up as a Christian, believe it or not. :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha............... you, a "Christian".... hahahahaha............ pippin, you're about as Christian as what I am a heroin addict.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha............... you, a "Christian".... hahahahaha............ pippin, you're about as Christian as what I am a heroin addict.
I said I wos brought up as one. I skipped conformation classes though, I couldn't get my head around the Creed. :roll:

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:

I said I wos brought up as one. I skipped conformation classes though, I couldn't get my head around the Creed. :roll:

You would rather have your dick sucked by sluts & have your dick tugged on like pulling a cord for an outboard motor, instead of following Jesus?

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:04 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:

It seems like it, yes! :D

You would rather have your dick sucked by sluts & have your dick tugged on like pulling a cord for an outboard motor, instead of following Jesus?

JohnB

Post by JohnB » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:02 am

loki wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am
Or do you want a pathetic playpen for a butthurt old fruit and his miscreant "friends"? You cant have both.Almost everyone has walked because of roger now.Good job. :evil:

Looks like Rogers friends have moved in.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

Lounny

Alan do you want a real site

Post by Lounny » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:19 pm

Do you want a live chat window here?Yes. That would be great Then we could chat live in real time, like a group instant messenger13

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 am

JohnB wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:02 am
loki wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am

Looks like Rogers friends have moved in.
why are ya digging up this ol shit for man ?
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

John Frum

Re: Alan do you want a real site

Post by John Frum » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:47 am

Lounny wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:19 pm
Do you want a live chat window here?Yes. That would be great Then we could chat live in real time, like a group instant messenger13
nobody wants to chat with your sorry queer self man

byronenuGs

Post by byronenuGs » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

I dont think this group of people understand that even grown people come here and want to have fun.

#funfuck
#toomuchdrama
#suchchallenge

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm

byronenuGs wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm
I dont think this group of people understand that even grown people come here and want to have fun.

#funfuck
#toomuchdrama
#suchchallenge
who the fuck are you to make such an observation eh Lars faggot ?

fookin vagina lip

Barrywrorp

Post by Barrywrorp » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Yeah i understand you bro, i mean i dont want it to be an rpg game, its a burger simulator game

Larry Fine

Post by Larry Fine » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Barrywrorp wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm
Yeah i understand you bro, i mean i dont want it to be an rpg game, its a burger simulator game

Fuck off Lars.

We’ve had a death in the fambly.