Post by VAVD » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 am

Hi, JeanV! Did my post make you look?
Attachments
Tony_Cox_mainjpeg.jpg
Fuck you. Yes, you.

Roger1

Re: Fuck JeanV

Post by Roger1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

VAVD wrote:Hi, JeanV! Did my post make you look?
Give us more, VAVD. Look at wot, by the way? :lol:

nappybonesapart5

Post by nappybonesapart5 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:29 am

thats just what h is 29 wives do, once a month
votez pour le Pen and make Vichy grate again

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:44 am

Roger1 wrote:
VAVD wrote:Hi, JeanV! Did my post make you look?
Give us more, VAVD. Look at wot, by the way? :lol:

JeanV is a bum buddy of Picklesniffer Pete.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 am

nappybonesapart5 wrote:thats just what h is 29 wives do, once a month
They must be frantically frustrated to want to fuck that, eh! Er, I think I will modify "want" to "have." :lol:

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:53 am

Roger1 wrote:
They must be frantically frustrated to want to fuck that, eh! Er, I think I will modify "want" to "have." :lol:
some blokes will fuck anything

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

alan B'stard M P wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
some blokes will fuck anything
I often wonder wot Loki fucks. :D

nappybonesapart5

Post by nappybonesapart5 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:33 am

your karma here
votez pour le Pen and make Vichy grate again

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 am

He has a campaign going on against me. He is trying to turn this place into another FF2. Dishing out negative Ks profusively. He wants me out of here, and also wants Alan all fer his self. I have him sussed and he knows it. Don't be surprised to see me banned for malicious invasion of privacy and communicating threats of extortion, like Fabric Fairy. :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:21 am

nappybonesapart5 wrote:your karma here
You would think someone as detested as the old pervert would just leave. :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:59 am

Roger1 wrote:He has a campaign going on against me. He is trying to turn this place into another FF2. Dishing out negative Ks profusively. He wants me out of here, and also wants Alan all fer his self. I have him sussed and he knows it. Don't be surprised to see me banned for malicious invasion of privacy and communicating threats of extortion, like Fabric Fairy. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1204

Words once spoken can never be taken back.No one wants criminal assholes like that here, least of all Alan.

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:43 am

it puts watergate to shame :D

VAVD

Post by VAVD » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Roger1 wrote:He has a campaign going on against me. He is trying to turn this place into another FF2. Dishing out negative Ks profusively. He wants me out of here, and also wants Alan all fer his self. I have him sussed and he knows it. Don't be surprised to see me banned for malicious invasion of privacy and communicating threats of extortion, like Fabric Fairy. :lol:
I told you what you should do, Rog. Start a flame on him and tear him a new one. You're a distinguished elderly gentleman and you shouldn't take any crap off a wannabe oxcart salesman! You survived the Blitz, you can handle that little French midget. Go git 'em!
Fuck you. Yes, you.

loki

Post by loki » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:09 pm

VAVD wrote:
I told you what you should do, Rog. Start a flame on him and tear him a new one. You're a distinguished elderly gentleman and you shouldn't take any crap off a wannabe oxcart salesman! You survived the Blitz, you can handle that little French midget. Go git 'em!

JeanV owns his geriatric ass. :twisted:

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:18 pm

VAVD wrote:
that's the best way to handle it. Get stuck into him, Roger, no PI or secret skullduggery via pms and shit. Just a good old fashioned flame war. Give wot ya get :)

JFrum

Post by JFrum » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:49 pm

I'd fuck jeanv's big black cock all night long.

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:02 pm

JFrum wrote:I'd fuck jeanv's big black cock all night long.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 pm

loki wrote:
I'm only here to get on your virginal tits, Sunbeam! :lol:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:39 pm

loki wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1204

Words once spoken can never be taken back.No one wants criminal assholes like that here, least of all Alan.
Wot a grovelling twat. I'm sure Alan in impressed. Do you crawl before him with a flower stuck up yer arse, dearie? :D :P :D

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 pm

VAVD wrote:
I'm restricted over there but doing a bit where I can. :lol:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:44 pm

loki wrote:
VAVD wrote:

JeanV owns his geriatric ass. :twisted:
Like Balor owns yours, Duckie, eh! :D :D

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Y'all keep it in the family, y'hear! INCEST, a game fer all, ye ha! :evil:

Pissflaps

Post by Pissflaps » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 pm

looks like Pip been hittin the sauce again. :D

Jean and Barfer are both too scared of Vox to come over here. Barfer has a lot of anger issues but I've been trying to explain to him how he'll soon be able to buy American gasoline and nat gas, directly from Uncle Sam using US dollars and still have enough for a couple MacD's dollar menu items. He'll be practically civilized by that point! but he doesn't want to hear it...
From this day forward, it's going to be ONLY America First. America First. -- President Donald J. Trump

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
I'm only here to get on your virginal tits, Sunbeam! :lol:
your doing a good job of it :lol:

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Pissflaps wrote:looks like Pip been hittin the sauce again. :D

Jean and Barfer are both too scared of Vox to come over here. Barfer has a lot of anger issues but I've been trying to explain to him how he'll soon be able to buy American gasoline and nat gas, directly from Uncle Sam using US dollars and still have enough for a couple MacD's dollar menu items. He'll be practically civilized by that point! but he doesn't want to hear it...
BARFer