ALAN, THIS SITE IS DEAD!

ProudRacist

ALAN, THIS SITE IS DEAD!

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 am

One again Alan, you've killed off another one of your sites by appointing a mod from "The Clique" who post jack shit news, videos, political topics or opinions.
All they do is piss & moan about Karmas & attack pippin.

Even though I don't like pippin's lifestyle one bit, there is too much pippin bashing happening here.

The only threads with any activity are the ones insulting pippin.

Alan, just as you were stupid enough to appoint PicklesnifferPete as a mod, you appointed loki pokey as a mod & he fucked this place up. Now, this site is for Tozer's refugees.

Libby has as much sense of humour as a Victorian cop who's on the Melbourne Underworld 'take' & goes off his nut. Libby must've abused marijuana when he was a child.

Alan, what the fuck have you done?
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

VAVD

Re: ALAN, THIS SITE IS DEAD!

Post by VAVD » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 am

Dead???? There's been more activity on this site lately than there has been in months! Alan finally hit on the magic formula for website success: a site dedicated to the bashing of Roger, something everyone enjoys. If his traffic increases much more, he'll be able to make a fortune selling ad space.

Sorry that your "Alan is a pervert who sniffs Asian Prostitute buttocks" sort of threads don't get the same attention.
Fuck you. Yes, you.

loki

Post by loki » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 am

Again with the picklesniffer pete crap?! Seriously thinking of giving you a vacation if you dont identify his account! :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 am

Maybe you should try something other than the paranoid anti-immigrant shit you post.Most of us are not in assie, and dont care if the brown tide sweeps you out to sea! :lol:

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 pm

of course it's dead. All you lot do is bash Roger. Why would anyone come? Even FF has it's up & downs. Certainly isn't what it used to be

loki

Post by loki » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:10 pm

alan B'stard M P wrote:of course it's dead. All you lot do is bash Roger. Why would anyone come? Even FF has it's up & downs. Certainly isn't what it used to be

Maybe we need some more infomining,harassment and sock puppets talking to themselves? That will draw them in! :lol:

Yea, the site is dead.But that ship sailed months ago. :evil:

On the other hand...have you seen this? So interesting and topical!!

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:04 pm

loki wrote:Again with the picklesniffer pete crap?! Seriously thinking of giving you a vacation if you dont identify his account! :lol:

You can't ban me for shit, you cock smoking, shit eating, dick cheese chewing piece of shit.
Go & fuck yourself with a titanium dildo & massage your prostate with a mace, you worthless cock flogging fuckstain.

loki pokey, you are as much use to this site as a condom machine in The Vatican.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Pissflaps

Post by Pissflaps » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm

I agree that Roger is becoming a bit of a problem. Probably the best thing to do at this point is ban him for the next week and dock 1000 k's from his acct.

Hopefully he comes back with a better attitude?
From this day forward, it's going to be ONLY America First. America First. -- President Donald J. Trump

Chocolay-ave

Post by Chocolay-ave » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:34 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
loki wrote:Again with the picklesniffer pete crap?! Seriously thinking of giving you a vacation if you dont identify his account! :lol:

You can't ban me for shit, you cock smoking, shit eating, dick cheese chewing piece of shit.
Go & fuck yourself with a titanium dildo & massage your prostate with a mace, you worthless cock flogging fuckstain.

loki pokey, you are as much use to this site as a condom machine in The Vatican.
don try an hide yu felings let evryone now how yu realy feel yu fuking moron

ZeroRoger

Post by ZeroRoger » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Chocolay-ave wrote:don try an hide yu felings let evryone now how yu really feel yu fuking moron
Calling ProudFag a moron is an insult to all the decent morons of the world.

:oops:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Y'all beginning to realize that having destroyed my reputation, I no longer have the will to continue posting interesting topics and tales. The Karma System destroyed my credibility, and attracted members of The FF Clique here for the sole porpoise of my besmirchment. Posters who lack the ability to post anything of worth, but merely to titillate themselves, and their fellow wankers, in the hounding of Roger Pippin. I am locked out of the karma system, so I can no longer hit back at yer neg bombing. If Alan went to the Dev and shelved the system as he said he wos, the wankers would have sweet fuck-all to do, and everything would be hunky-dory. :roll:

Chocolay-ave

Post by Chocolay-ave » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Roger1 wrote:Y'all beginning to realize that having destroyed my reputation, I no longer have the will to continue posting interesting topics and tales. The Karma System destroyed my credibility, and attracted members of The FF Clique here for the sole porpoise of my besmirchment. Posters who lack the ability to post anything of worth, but merely to titillate themselves, and their fellow wankers, in the hounding of Roger Pippin. I am locked out of the karma system, so I can no longer hit back at yer neg bombing. If Alan went to the Dev and shelved the system as he said he wos, the wankers would have sweet fuck-all to do, and everything would be hunky-dory. :roll:

If Alan went to the Dev and shelved the system as he said he wos,
so yu spect alan too remove everyon K jus too plakate and old boring senile wanker
if he waz dull enough too do dat ther would only be 2 of you left yu an prude cant count alen as hes never ere

the wankers would have sweet fuck-all to do,
do yu tink we wud have fuk all too do?? som would stay jus too torment yu in yur posts

and everything would be hunky-dory.

dis sight wil never be huky dory while you stay - yu are ated by everybody

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Wot have I done to diserve this hatred? :?

Chocolay-ave

Post by Chocolay-ave » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Roger1 wrote:Wot have I done to diserve this hatred? :?

yu don need me to tel yu that - yu abuse everyon for a start

the list is too long for 1 post

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:06 am

I've only abused you tossers in retaliation and y'can't take it, poor twats! :lol: :lol:

Chocolay-ave

Post by Chocolay-ave » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 am

Roger1 wrote:Y'all beginning to realize that having destroyed my reputation, I no longer have the will to continue posting interesting topics and tales. The Karma System destroyed my credibility, and attracted members of The FF Clique here for the sole porpoise of my besmirchment. Posters who lack the ability to post anything of worth, but merely to titillate themselves, and their fellow wankers, in the hounding of Roger Pippin. I am locked out of the karma system, so I can no longer hit back at yer neg bombing. If Alan went to the Dev and shelved the system as he said he wos, the wankers would have sweet fuck-all to do, and everything would be hunky-dory. :roll:

I no longer have the will to continue posting interesting topics and tales.

lieing cunt

Planet Norfolk, Series 2

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Roger1 wrote:I've only abused you tossers in retaliation and y'can't take it, poor twats! :lol: :lol:

pippin, these twats are like curry munchers who believe they can hate the British, but if the British hate them it's "discrimination", "bigotry" and "racism".
Meanwhile, those sewer swimming dot-heads can hate the British because when the British gave them back their shithole, the stupid dot-heads couldn't maintain the prosperous economy the colony once was.

Chocolay-ave

Post by Chocolay-ave » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Roger1 wrote:I've only abused you tossers in retaliation and y'can't take it, poor twats! :lol: :lol:

pippin, these twats are like curry munchers who believe they can hate the British, but if the British hate them it's "discrimination", "bigotry" and "racism".
Meanwhile, those sewer swimming dot-heads can hate the British because when the British gave them back their shithole, the stupid dot-heads couldn't maintain the prosperous economy the colony once was.

racsist

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:58 pm

alan B'stard M P wrote:of course it's dead. All you lot do is bash Roger. Why would anyone come? Even FF has it's up & downs. Certainly isn't what it used to be
This is all they can do. This is their sole porpoise. Talentless wankers, and mommy's middle aged, bachelor boy dahlings, never ever getting their cherry popped! :lol:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 pm

ProudRacist wrote:

It is the FuzzyWuzzies rather than the DotHeads. The latter are clever, conniving bastards, like we see from the breeding ground of TowerHamlets. Bent mayors and baronesses: fucking Bangladeshi cunts of the First Order of Brown Twats! :x

Frank Weiner

Post by Frank Weiner » Tue May 02, 2017 11:32 am

Just read when it's slow.

nappybonesapart5

Post by nappybonesapart5 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:05 am

oh its a bump i thought prudence had rejoined us, i'd been wodering if he still goes to Alans KKK meetins, not only was he the only Abo there but his mum would not let him use the white sheets so his had my little pony and Thomas the tank Engine on
votez pour le Pen and make Vichy grate again

nappybonesapart5

Post by nappybonesapart5 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:42 pm

prudence if hes good is allowed to show off his digeridoo at Alans KKK meetings

prudence beams from ear to ear when people blow on or play with his digeridoo
votez pour le Pen and make Vichy grate again

Spitcup

Post by Spitcup » Thu May 04, 2017 12:51 am

ProudRacist wrote:One again Alan, you've killed off another one of your sites by appointing a mod from "The Clique" who post jack shit news, videos, political topics or opinions.
All they do is piss & moan about Karmas & attack pippin.

Even though I don't like pippin's lifestyle one bit, there is too much pippin bashing happening here.

The only threads with any activity are the ones insulting pippin.

Alan, just as you were stupid enough to appoint PicklesnifferPete as a mod, you appointed loki pokey as a mod & he fucked this place up. Now, this site is for Tozer's refugees.

Libby has as much sense of humour as a Victorian cop who's on the Melbourne Underworld 'take' & goes off his nut. Libby must've abused marijuana when he was a child.

Alan, what the fuck have you done?
Swallow my cock.

Signed,

A card carrying member of The Clique

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Thu May 04, 2017 1:00 am

ProudRacist wrote:One again Alan, you've killed off another one of your sites by appointing a mod from "The Clique" Alan, what the fuck have you done?
Spitcup wrote:Swallow my cock. Signed, A card carrying member of The Clique
Careful there, Spitcup. You might get a real bad VD if PR was to suck your cock.

Anyway, isn't it cute to note PR wrote that post more than 2 years before I became a mod.

But everything's OK as we all know that, being a lone ranger, I'd never belong to a 'clique'.

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!