Breaking News! Trump

JohnB

Breaking News! Trump

Post by JohnB » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:09 am

AP BREAKING NEWS: Justice Department letter: Mueller does not exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice or find that he committed a crime.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

LeJizzOfMatoub

Re: Breaking News! Trump

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:14 am

It was SO predictable!

NO COLLUSION
The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election [page 2, paragraph 2]

Regarding Internet Research Agency (IRA) disinformation & social media efforts

As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts [page 2, paragraph 3]

Regarding Russian government actors hacking efforts

as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign. [page 2, paragraph 4]

NO OBSTRUCTION
After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president. [page 3, paragraph 3]
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

JohnB

Re: Breaking News! Trump

Post by JohnB » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:01 am

I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

byronenuGs

Breaking News Trump

Post by byronenuGs » Sat May 04, 2019 7:34 pm

The document does rather depend upon a doubtful assumption - that Trump is capable of feeling shame.

John Frum

Re: Breaking News Trump

Post by John Frum » Sun May 05, 2019 12:24 pm

byronenuGs wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:34 pm
The document does rather depend upon a doubtful assumption - that Trump is capable of feeling shame.
killum good