Tramp most ungreat POTUS ever

ranavirus

Tramp most ungreat POTUS ever

Post by ranavirus » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:56 pm

Nearly 200 of America's top political scientists have voted Donald Trump the worst president in US history.
According to the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, Mr Trump ranks even lower than disgraced President Richard Nixon – even among conservatives. Abraham Lincoln, unsurprisingly, takes the top prize. Mr Nixon sits at 33.

The study, conducted every four years, surveys social science researchers from the American Political Science Association’s section on presidents and executive politics. It asks the experts to rank each president’s greatness on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being great, 50 being average, and 0 being a total failure.

Mr Trump averaged a score of 12.34, bumping James Buchanan – the president who saw the US descend into the Civil War – out of the bottom spot. The result comes just months after Trump finished his first year in office as

Bill Clinton did not fair was well as the other living presidents, dropping five places down to 14th. Only Andrew Jackson dropped more – down six places – possibly owing to increased attention on how he treated Native Americans.
The top seven presidents remained the exact same, with Abraham Lincoln on top, followed by George Washington, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Harry Truman and Dwight Eisenhower.
Mr Trump was accompanied in the bottom five by Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, William Harrison, and Mr Buchanan.

Justin Vaughn, of Boise State University, said they surveyed 170 political science experts for the study. Of those experts, 57.2 per cent identified as Democrats, 12.7 per cent as Republicans, and 27.1 per cent as independents.
While Republicans and Democrats differed on how they viewed figures like Mr Obama and Mr Bush, they were in fairly close agreement on My Trump: Conservatives voted him 40th out of 45.

The one area where Mr Trump did come out on top was in the “most polarising” section, in which the researchers asked the scientists to list the five presidents they found most divisive. Mr Trump was ranked most polarising by 90 of the 170 respondents, and second-most polarising by another 20

jeanV

Re: Tramp most ungreat POTUS ever

Post by jeanV » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am

ranavirus wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:56 pm
200 of America's political scientists have voted Donald Trump the worst president in US history.
Mr Trump in the bottom five with Andrew Johnson, Pierce, William Harrison, and Mr Buchanan.
It's a bit unfair.

Trump is a mix of Hoover (36 in this ranking) and Warren Harding (39)

So History shall probably place Trump at 37/45, not 45/45.

That's how fair and nice I am.

But, alas, even Republican political scientists are less nice than I am.

:twisted:

Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 am

Hoover fluent in Mandarin, translated de re metallica, a treatise on medieval mining

Tramp starred in a tv reality show

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:41 am

forgot car key.jpg
For certain, Trump is worse than John Tyler, a President that wasn't elected (his predecessor died) and was forsaken by his own cabinet (they started resigning en masse) and nearly impeached. His predecessor - William Henry Harrison - died 31 days into his term. Trump is definitely worse than a guy that died 31 days into his term, this much is true, right?

This shit is comical and frankly, asinine. Why don't you all hold hands and sing Kumbaya and maybe, JUST MAYBE, Trump will go away... :D
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 am

WilyB wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:41 am
For certain, Trump is worse than John Tyler, a President that wasn't elected (his predecessor died) and was forsaken by his own cabinet (they started resigning en masse) and nearly impeached. His predecessor - William Henry Harrison - died 31 days into his term. Trump is definitely worse than a guy that died 31 days into his term, this much is true, right?
You will have noted I already commented Trump shouldn't rank last.

Somewhere in the lowest quartile, a few notches higher than Buchanan.

But your examples are not well chosen, I fear:

- Harrison, having died, could not cause as much damage as Trump already did in one year.

- Tyler: better a Cabinet that resigns than a flock of poodles who kiss Trump's ass.

Didn't you cringe at Priebus thanking Trump for 'opportunity and the blessing' to serve him?

:lol:

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 am

jeanV wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 am
Didn't you cringe at Priebus thanking Trump for 'opportunity and the blessing' to serve him?
I'm sure Trump is worse than Warren Harding, who took nepotism to new heights, or James Buchanan, who couldn't stop the Civil War. Yep, Donald Trump is worse than Andrew Johnson, who opposed the 14th Amendment and was impeached. Definitely he is worse than Franklin Pierce, who supported the Kansas-Nebraska Act (expanding slavery).

PS: I cringe every time I see Abriebus' ugly fucking mutt.

missing bathsuit.jpg
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm

WilyB wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 am
I'm sure Trump is worse than
• Warren Harding, who took nepotism to new heights, or
• James Buchanan, who couldn't stop the Civil War. Yep,
• Andrew Johnson, who opposed the 14th Amendment and was impeached.
• Franklin Pierce, who supported the Kansas-Nebraska Act (expanding slavery).
I had already granted Buchanan.

I'm also ready to throw Johnson and Pierce under the bus, below Trump.

But Harding is better than Trump. He sold domestically as Trump has (coal, EPA, Tax BIll)

But at least, Harding wasn't under the influence of a foreign power.

:oops: :P