The feminisation of American men is now complete.

Mikgof

The feminisation of American men is now complete.

Post by Mikgof » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:12 pm

You really couldn't make this up. To be so insecure about your own sexuality that you won't even recycle. What a bunch of effeminate wimps.

Perhaps it's all down to pollution that is shrinking their balls into virtual non-existence. Real men wouldn't give a damn whether closet shirtlifters think that they're gay or not.

New research has found that one of the deterrents for going green among men is the fear of their sexual orientation coming under question, according to the journal Sex Roles.

Researchers found in a previous 2016 study that environmental consciousness fell into perceived ideas of masculinity and femininity, with eco-friendly behavior widely perceived as feminine. In this new study, 960 participants were asked to evaluate whether fictional characters felt “feminine” or “masculine,” based on several environmentally friendly activities such as paying bills online, turning off the air conditioner, caulking windows, recycling, or using reusable shopping bags. In the example of the reusable shopping bag or recycling, men across the board deemed it as “feminine.”

Professor Janet K. Swim at Pennsylvania State University who led the research determined that some men might be put off behaving in a more eco-friendly manner because of these stereotypes.

The research suggested that if being seen as heterosexual is important to them, men will opt out of gender nonconforming behaviors, with a stigma by that association.
Surrealism is the new normal

Ami Bidasse

Re: The feminisation of American men is now complete.

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Wot ? I'm just a cretin who supports Trump !
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Heywood

Post by Heywood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:47 pm

LMFAO...

Here is where conservative versus liberal prog shows up. Conservatives are driven by facts and well, progs are driven by emotions.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:19 am

Heywood wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:47 pm
LMFAO...

Here is where conservative versus liberal prog shows up. Conservatives are driven by facts and well, progs are driven by emotions.

What has that got to do with closet shirtlifters pretending to be straight by refusing to recycle? Recycle or not. It has nothing to do with sexuality.

As for dealing with facts; if that was actually the case then they would have elected someone as president who wasn't at least 20 IQ points below average IQ and who doesn't see facts as a deep-state plot. You had 17 contenders in the presidential primaries, so why choose the dullest in the field if facts had any importance at all.

Trump was chosen based entirely upon feelings. No one in their right mind thought for even a moment that Mexico would pay for a wall, although that was the main "fact" upon which he was elected.

Heywood

Post by Heywood » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:14 am

"characters felt “feminine” or “masculine"

The premise for your whole study, that you are promoting, is based on "feelings"

I love that you are still clinging to your deep seated TDS. I know it sucks that you have never been able to call one prediction that has come true? Election? Nope Economy Nope Russia Nope Now it's on to the "Racists and white people are bad movement" Love all of the cast preaching trump is a Nazi, when he has Jewish family members. We can also look to his naacp awards. He was held in high regards, before he announced and won, that is fact. I find it funny to listen to you pop off on Trump and his politics. We can look at the great job that has happened to the UK over the past decade or so.

As far as deep state, I know you don't live here, but there has been enough examples. I would also include Jeff Epstein's recent follies. You just need to open your eyes, but sadly, you wont. Not to worry, good wins out over evil. The anesthetic quality of sunlight will disinfect. Keep watching the trials and evidence that is presented. Epstein held power over a lot of big people, it seems. One wonders if the accusations of pedophilia, his power over others and his wealth were tied together ;-)

ThePussyBone4

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:00 am

Fake news.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:38 am

Heywood wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:14 am
"characters felt “feminine” or “masculine"

The premise for your whole study, that you are promoting, is based on "feelings"

I love that you are still clinging to your deep seated TDS. I know it sucks that you have never been able to call one prediction that has come true? Election? Nope Economy Nope Russia Nope Now it's on to the "Racists and white people are bad movement" Love all of the cast preaching trump is a Nazi, when he has Jewish family members. We can also look to his naacp awards. He was held in high regards, before he announced and won, that is fact. I find it funny to listen to you pop off on Trump and his politics. We can look at the great job that has happened to the UK over the past decade or so.

As far as deep state, I know you don't live here, but there has been enough examples. I would also include Jeff Epstein's recent follies. You just need to open your eyes, but sadly, you wont. Not to worry, good wins out over evil. The anesthetic quality of sunlight will disinfect. Keep watching the trials and evidence that is presented. Epstein held power over a lot of big people, it seems. One wonders if the accusations of pedophilia, his power over others and his wealth were tied together ;-)

You're still rabbiting about irrelevant issues. The post was entirely about the feminisation of the American male. Now that you have reached the stage that so-called "manly men" refuse to recycle because it makes them look gay, just shows that far from being manly, they're just a bunch of closet shirtlifters.

I never once mentioned or suggested that conservatives were closet shirtlifters. Anyone whose fragile hold on their own sexuality, who feels that recycling shows them to be gay, is an effete panty wearing deviant. Political affiliation has little to do with it. I'm sure that leftwingers are just as sexually deviant as rightwingers. And that is the thing. Normal centrists don't feel insecure about their sexuality; only deviants from both the left and right.

Heywood

Post by Heywood » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

The point is the whole survey is crap. The mindset to put together a study like this is crap. And if you still do not understand that polls in the US are crap. Want proof ? 2016. The "shirt lifters" are mostly progs in the US. Most red blooded males, that didn't already have pillow biting tendencies, would laugh at the questions. (to include centrists) It's your leftist mantra to push my two dads agendas in elementary schools. Or the young boy dancing for old males in a strip club. You want to go down this rabbit hole? Look at the recent push, by the leftists, to normalize pedophilia. There is a lot of sick shit out there and it's being programmed into our youths thru the agenda driven politics.

"feminization of the American male" You will note, as mentioned above, it's not the conservatives that are becoming pillow bitters.

Remember that your side (leftists) pushed this whole agenda for job role norms, that any job could be done by a female as well. That point was drilled into the heads of Americans for years, so for the most part, gender based roles are not the norm, with a few exceptions. Hell, you guys have even pushed to allow "men" who think they are "women" compete in sports under that agenda. It's a hoot watching what you have done to girls who busted their asses in school to exceed in a sport, to have they chances of scholarships shot due to the performance skew caused by "male" competition. All leftist actions - all coming home to roost. Identity politics and division, the fuel of the left.

You will also note the smashing success that recycling is today. China wont buy our trash, so the commodities like scrap plastic, are worthless. The overhead doesn't provide a commercial value, so most of it is sent to the landfill anyways. But, all the people feel good that they think it's being recycled. Don't hear me wrong, personally , I think there should $1.00 deposit on each container, but as mentioned above, we don't have a use for the volume of scrap plastic we generate. From the beverage perspective, I think they should go back to reusable glass bottles, like I had as a kid. Way too much plastic being used, unless they can get it to be biodegradable both above ground and underneath.

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:05 am

Mikgof wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:19 am
Heywood wrote:
LMFAO...

What has that got to do with closet shirtlifters pretending to be straight by refusing to recycle? Recycle or not. It has nothing to do with sexuality.

As for dealing with facts; if that was actually the case then they would have elected someone as president who wasn't at least 20 IQ points below average IQ and who doesn't see facts as a deep-state plot. You had 17 contenders in the presidential primaries, so why choose the dullest in the field if facts had any importance at all.

Trump was chosen based entirely upon feelings. No one in their right mind thought for even a moment that Mexico would pay for a wall, although that was the main "fact" upon which he was elected.
Imagine being dumb enough to believe this.

Heywood

Post by Heywood » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Short and sweet response Richard! Right to the point.

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 pm

I dont recycle as I said before.
why keep things nice for the undermen to fuck up anyway.
the world will be a hollow shell when YT is gone with shit water and decaying nuke plants & weapons,dead oceans,etc
who cares about wot happens when YT is gone, nobody but crybabies.
the world will smell for years with all the dying.
there will be clouds of flies you can pickup on radar.

another thing is these fucking recycling corprations llc turn you into a unpaid employee sorting shit.
in fact you are paying to be their employee and they keep all the commodity money. Plus they got the one man trucks so theres no niggers hanging off the back anymore. Those were well paying nigger jobs. It wos fun watching their zany antics on garbage day.
And if the recycler doesnt get yer aluminum some beaner will get it before them, and now you are the free employee of a beaner.
They take the cans to california and get the 10 cents each deposit.
fuck all of it
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Richard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:05 am
Mikgof wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:19 am
Heywood wrote:
LMFAO...

Imagine being dumb enough to believe this.
You did elect a retard though. And you can't say that that was based upon any facts but was instead entirely based upon feelings. No decision based upon facts could possibly entertain the idea of electing someone of such demonstrably low IQ as Trump. I mean, the boy can't even read off a teleprompter, they even have to spell the words phonetically so that the idiot can read the words, but he still manages to misread the words every time. This is a boy who can't count up to 21 without having to take all his clothes off.

The idiot in chief did manage to get one fact nearly right. He said that the world was laughing at America. They weren't at the time but they certainly are now. Very prescient of him.