CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post Reply
User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 2204
Location: Lymes backyard shed

CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Slappy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 pm

CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis
The Lead with Jake Tapper, Trum's PenisCNN
18 Sep 2018

Image
CNN aired a segment about Stormy Daniels’ new book that described what Donald Trump’s genitals looks like on The Lead with Jake Tapper Tuesday.
“Lots of books claim to be tall-alls, but they don’t follow through. Stormy Daniels’ new book about her life is not that book. Wow. She tells all,” Jake Tapper said to introduce the segment.

“From the details of her career in porn to, yes, being in bed with the future president of the United States, and even being able to pick certain parts of him out of a lineup–then being threatened to shut up about it. All these accounts are in there. CNN has an early copy,” Tapper added.



Sara Sidner, a CNN correspondent, described a section of the book where Daniels writes about her alleged sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.



When Daniels came out of the bathroom, she claims Trump was lying on the bed in his underwear. They had sex. She then describes his genitalia in great detail. “His penis is distinctive in a certain way,” she writes. Proof, her attorney Michael Avenatti says, she is tired of being called a liar by Trump’s people.



“Journalism” like this coming from CNN may be why they’re having trouble attracting viewers lately.

In between the network’s anchors giving moralizing lectures on immigration, strange on-air meltdowns, and literal fake news, it’s no surprise that their ratings are dropping.



During the September 3rd-9th week, the network dropped 41 percent in daytime ratings and 36 percent in prime time ratings compared to the same week last year.

In the month of August as a whole, CNN’s ratings took a double digit drop compared to last year.

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Not in the best of taste. I was considering posting an article that covered this but decided against it. It is exactly akin to articles claiming that Michelle Obama was a man. Even if true, totally irrelevant and in bad taste. No doubt Daniels has photos to prove her case but we really don't need to know.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3941
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2617

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by jeanV » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 pm
Even if true, totally irrelevant and in bad taste. No doubt Daniels has photos to prove her case but we really don't need to know.
Disagree. It's a very important point.

Trump has made it his trademark to call "fake news" anything he disagrees with.

Following the party line, Fox News has repeatedly been calling Stormy Daniels a liar.


Except that here comes the boomerang:

Stormy Daniels claims to be able to identify Trump's dick in a line-up of dicks.

Which would prove that Stormy Daniels is not a liar.

Which would prove that the Fox News channel is just a lying propaganda tool.


Funny how these things work, isn't it?

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 pm

jeanV wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 pm
Even if true, totally irrelevant and in bad taste. No doubt Daniels has photos to prove her case but we really don't need to know.
Disagree. It's a very important point.

Trump has made it his trademark to call "fake news" anything he disagrees with.

Following the party line, Fox News has repeatedly been calling Stormy Daniels a liar.


Except that here comes the boomerang:

Stormy Daniels claims to be able to identify Trump's dick in a line-up of dicks.

Which would prove that Stormy Daniels is not a liar.

Which would prove that the Fox News channel is just a lying propaganda tool.


Funny how these things work, isn't it?

:lol:
It could be relevant but only if Trump was forced into a dick line up. Not likely is it? And even if it was a possibility, there was no need to write a description in a book.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3941
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2617

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by jeanV » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 pm
It could be relevant but only if Trump was forced into a dick line up. Not likely is it? And even if it was a possibility, there was no need to write a description in a book.
Sorry, but again you miss the key point:

Trumpists, Fox, claim Daniels is a liar. Daniels says she can prove she's not.


Who do you think is proven to be an assembly of cover-up artists if they refuse the dicks line-up?


Stormy Daniels' lawyers or limp dick Trump's Giuliani paper boys?

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 815

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Richard » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 am

Or, one could follow the more intelligent course of logic, and conclude that she’s a lying, embezzling whore.

Easy to figure out.

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 am

Richard wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 am
Or, one could follow the more intelligent course of logic, and conclude that she’s a lying, embezzling whore.

Easy to figure out.
I think that that is fairly obvious. And there is no need for Trump to ever show his penis in a court. He doesn't need to because he has already in effect admitted to shagging her. He's already admitted to paying her $130,000. You don't give a porn star that sort of money unless you've already shagged her and want to hush it up.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 1327
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 1759
Location: High up down town

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by WilyB » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:00 pm

You don't give a porn star that sort of money unless you've already shagged her and want to hush it up.
Become famous as one of the most successful reality TV star AND be worth a few gazillion bucks and then we will discuss. :P
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 2204
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Slappy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 am
Richard wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 am
Or, one could follow the more intelligent course of logic, and conclude that she’s a lying, embezzling whore.

Easy to figure out.
I think that that is fairly obvious. And there is no need for Trump to ever show his penis in a court. He doesn't need to because he has already in effect admitted to shagging her. He's already admitted to paying her $130,000. You don't give a porn star that sort of money unless you've already shagged her and want to hush it up.
sure ya can
playboy bunnies porn stars

if leftist retards were so cool with the rapist getting a blowjob in the actual oval office why the fuss over a porn star


wait :roll:


nevermind

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Slappy wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 am
Richard wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 am
Or, one could follow the more intelligent course of logic, and conclude that she’s a lying, embezzling whore.

Easy to figure out.
I think that that is fairly obvious. And there is no need for Trump to ever show his penis in a court. He doesn't need to because he has already in effect admitted to shagging her. He's already admitted to paying her $130,000. You don't give a porn star that sort of money unless you've already shagged her and want to hush it up.
sure ya can
playboy bunnies porn stars

if leftist retards were so cool with the rapist getting a blowjob in the actual oval office why the fuss over a porn star


wait :roll:


nevermind
Actually, I'm disgusted with both. The most binding commitment that anyone ever makes, is to their spouse through their wedding vows. If anyone was to cheat on their spouse then they're not to be trusted with anything at all. Their word is worthless. Cheat on your wife and you'll definitely cheat on your electorate and your country.

Fidelity is the best measure of a politician. If they cheat on their spouse then we all know that they're not fit to represent people in any manner whatsoever because their word has been shown to be totally meaningless. Cheat on your wife and you'll cheat at everything. You want to play the field then stay single. It really is that simple.

That is why Boris Johnson will never become PM. Regardless of his politics we now know beyond all doubt that he is a lowlife piece of scum who constantly cheated on his wife. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that he has a safe seat, he wouldn't be an MP after the next general election.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3941
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2617

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by jeanV » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:23 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm
Fidelity is the best measure of a politician. That is why Boris Johnson will never become PM. Regardless of his politics we now know beyond all doubt that he is a lowlife piece of scum who constantly cheated on his wife. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that he has a safe seat, he wouldn't be an MP after the next general election.
It's sounds simplistic, but "Fidelity is the best measure of a politician" isn't that far off the mark.

The only two decent 5th French Republic presidents, de Gaulle and Pompidou, were faithful.

All the degenerate and inefficient clowns that followed were notoriously unfaithful.

So much so it's a wonder one or two of them didn't die of syphilis.



One exception: Macron.

Also a degenerate and inefficient clown, but for reasons other than infidelity.

Marrying your surrogate mummy, anyone?

:oops:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:36 pm

jeanV wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:23 pm


It's sounds simplistic, but "Fidelity is the best measure of a politician" isn't that far off the mark.



It's spot on because it is one occasion when someone makes a public commitment to treat someone fairly, faithfully, decently and with honesty. Break those vows and you're a low life piece of scum who cannot possibly be trusted to keep their word about anything.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3941
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2617

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by jeanV » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:36 pm
/quote]It's spot on because it is one occasion when someone makes a public commitment to treat someone fairly, faithfully, decently and with honesty. Break those vows and you're a low life piece of scum who cannot possibly be trusted to keep their word about anything.
I suppose the fact I didn't cheat on any of my 15 wives makes me

the stellar example of someone fair, faithful, decent and honest?

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1217

Re: CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

Post by Mikgof » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:44 pm

jeanV wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:38 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:36 pm
/quote]It's spot on because it is one occasion when someone makes a public commitment to treat someone fairly, faithfully, decently and with honesty. Break those vows and you're a low life piece of scum who cannot possibly be trusted to keep their word about anything.
I suppose the fact I didn't cheat on any of my 15 wives makes me

the stellar example of someone fair, faithful, decent and honest?

:twisted:
It does. It also makes you a masochist.15 mother in laws. My but you like to suffer.

What's with 15 wives in the first place. Addicted to Wedding cake?
Surrealism is the new normal

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Slappy and 6 guests