Trump does a JeanV!

WilyB

Trump does a JeanV!

Post by WilyB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:12 am

Over the summer, Trump said that if Warren did mount a presidential run in 2020 and the two faced off in a general election debate, he would offer $1 million to her favorite charity on the spot if she took a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

The DNA results report could, at least, eliminate that as a line of attack.

Trump, though, brushed off Warren's DNA test when asked about it Monday morning, while claiming he never made the million-dollar offer (he did, at a rally over the summer).

"Who cares?" Trump said. "I didn't say that. You better read it again."
Hum, not pay his bet's debts? That sounds familiar. I have a question: does Trump has, like JeanV, a 1/1,024 percent of Burkinabé ancestry.

:lol:
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

WilyB

Re: Trump does a JeanV!

Post by WilyB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:19 am

Pocahontas, a.k.a. Sen. Warren, is between 1/64th and 1/1024th American Indian.

What do those fractions actually mean? Well, geneticists estimate that the average European-American has genes that are 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American. By comparison, Warren’s genes might be just 0.09 percent Native American. On average, if you have a European background, she's probably less Native American than you or I.

Indeed, the DNA test raised the possibility that she is whiter than the average white person despite all her bragging. :shock:

Again, I question JeanV's Burkinabé claims. Is he also 1/1,024th Burkinabé? Ain't we all from Africa somehow, isn't Lucy our common grand mother?

Let's see JeanV's DNA test and if he is not really a Burkinabé, then he should donate 10,000 K to my favorite charity: myself. :lol:

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:52 am

WilyB wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:12 am
Trump does a JeanV!

Where has your business acumen gone? Has drinking Trump's Kool Aid made you that much of a sucker?

In the case of the 2016 bet, you want to blame me when it's tozer who ran away with the real dollars entrusted to him.

That way, he also ran away with the complete stash of karmas which were in the FF2 coffers.

Now, if the site had lived on, I would also have pointed to the game's rules which included special dispositions:

people entering the betting did so under the rules and regulations written by 'Honest Burkinabe Better Bets Inc'.

I do think I remember some fine print rules allowed for a rather discretionary interpretation of who was to get what.

I also think I remember the 'Honest Burkinabe Better Bets Inc' lawyers had specified that the final referee was humble me.

The settlement of bets would have been an interesting episode I was looking forward to.

Alas, tozer did run away.

WilyB wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:19 am
Again, I question JeanV's Burkinabé claims. Is he also 1/1,024th Burkinabé?

Let's see JeanV's DNA test and if he is not really a Burkinabé, then he should donate 10,000 K to my favorite charity: myself.

As you frequently said, only perception counts.

Since I have steadfastly claimed my Burkinabitude, and supported that claim with solid proof of my profession

(who except a bona fide Burkinabe would be the only international ox cart dealer in the whole world?)

I think my Burkina Faso citizenship is proven beyond reasonable doubt.

As much as that of the innocence of Brett Kavanaugh anyway.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:19 am

one drop gene
pfft

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood) is considered black (Negro in historical terms)

no wonder they like him on gook island
killum good

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:23 am

Has drinking Trump's Kool Aid made you that much of a sucker?
I has a sad that a supposedly honest Burkinabé would use some fine print rules to discharge his fiduciary obligations. Like President Trump who has the audacity to claim that 1/1,024th of Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian/Native (1) blood does not a squaw make! :(

pocahonteuse.jpg

US Indian tribes refuse to participate in DNA research, so there is no "Native American" DNA data base.

grandma-warren1-505x569.jpg

Soft Arrogance

Post by Soft Arrogance » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Indian summer news!
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:47 pm

every white man in east Tennessee says theyre part Cherokee goin back to thier great grandpappys n shit
probably 15% are ...tops :lol:

she aint no redskin

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 pm

ctober 16, 2018
Cherokee nation rains on Elizabeth Warren's parade
By Monica Showalter
Elizabeth Warren was doing a victory dance about her DNA test showing "strong evidence" she may have 1/1,024 or 0.09 percent Native American lineage. In hot pursuit, she called on President Trump to "pay up" with his $1 million offer to the charity of her choice for taking the DNA test he said he would toss to her at a future presidential debate, earlier. As the network press admiringly gushed about the whole "gotcha," she was convinced she had him cornered.

Well, sorry – that debate hasn't happened yet, and now it's doubtful that it ever will, because Warren is hearing from the leaders of the Cherokee nation.

Here is their astonishing rebuke to her for what they rightly view as a shabby little publicity stunt at their expense:

A Cherokee Nation official rebuked Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts after a DNA test report published Monday asserted there is evidence to "strong support" Warren's claim to have Native American ancestors.

Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. called the test cited by Warren's report "useless" in determining tribal citizenship and alleged she was "undermining tribal interests" with her "continued claims of tribal heritage."

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Hoskin said in a statement.

"Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong[,]" Hoskin added. "It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its [sic] legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven."

They are right to be angry.

The Cherokee nation is likely inundated with white wannabes who keep claiming membership in their much admired tribe.
There's a reason the Stanford professor friend of hers, who did the DNA test, was unable to compare Warren's genome to a genuine Cherokee genome and had to use a Latin American one instead as an approximation: the Native Americans don't want that out there. They don't like whites manipulating it to claim membership, because they already know who their members are. If they did, they'd have every idiot out there claiming to have Cherokee blood and a claim on Cherokee tribal membership. Fake Indian and leftist Ward Churchill would be the first in line after Warren.

The Cherokees rightly read the whole thing as a quest by Warren for their political imprimatur to advance her ambitions, which they aren't about to give, particularly given Warren's famous indifference to standing up for their interests.

Be sure to read the whole thing, because it quotes other Native American leaders who consider Warren's behavior during the whole brouhaha as self-serving in the extreme.

It's not just the Cherokees who are disgusted. Leftish Simon Moya-Smith, a Native American member of the Oglala-Lakota tribe, had some harsh words for her, too:

Warren claims now to have Native American heritage. And her claim to having such heritage – versus a claim of actually being Native – feels sneaky to me. Where has she been on these many issues that plague our communities? Although the results from her DNA test are new, her identity claims here aren't. Why has she ignored us for so long? Why only now come around? This latest disclosure lets her save face without having responsibilities to the Native community she's claiming to share heritage with. Furthermore, name me one nation or tribe that claims her. None do.

It's obvious to anyone with eyes in their [sic] sockets or brains in their heads [sic]: because Warren needs our stamp of approval and our vote as she contemplates a potential presidential run. That's why.

With the Native Americans weighing in, it's increasingly obvious that Warren falsely assumed their identity to secure plum university jobs at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard, and it came at their expense. No yelling to Trump to "pay up" is going to cover that hard fact up.

Far from Trump paying up, the Cherokees show that it's Elizabeth Warren who needs to pay up. She's now exposed as a fraud, and her career is going to take a hit.