Macroon talking shit again

John Frum

Macroon talking shit again

Post by John Frum » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:41 am

QUEBEC CITY — French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday threatened to join with other world leaders to issue a rare rebuke of the United States at a global summit here this weekend, drawing immediate and sharp replies from President Trump.

Macron threatened to exclude the United States from the joint statement issued every year at the end of the Group of Seven summit of industrial democracies, as part of an international pushback against Trump’s efforts to change trade rules.

“The American President may not mind being isolated, but neither do we mind signing a 6 country agreement if need be,” Macron wrote on Twitter. “Because these 6 countries represent values, they represent an economic market which has the weight of history behind it and which is now a true international force.”

Like Trump gives a shit about the fabulous 6 countries or wot this granny fucking homo sez

pWcGkFs.gif
pWcGkFs.gif (1.6 MiB) Viewed 272 times

p.s. I got a new laptop an dont have access to my good pictures,i deleted a lot becos i thought TTH was a goner
thank jeanv for that
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

John Frum

Re: Macroon talking shit again

Post by John Frum » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:43 am

Trump responded by accusing Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of hurting the United States with unfair trade practices. Trump also said Trudeau is “being so indignant,” an unusually personal attack aimed at one of the U.S.’s closest allies.

“Please tell Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron that they are charging the U.S. massive tariffs and create nonmonetary barriers. The EU trade surplus with the U.S. is $151 Billion, and Canada keeps our farmers and others out. Look forward to seeing them tomorrow,” Trump wrote.

He followed it up with another tweet targeting Trudeau. “Prime Minister Trudeau is being so indignant, bringing up the relationship that the U.S. and Canada had over the many years and all sorts of other things . . . but he doesn’t bring up the fact that they charge us up to 300% on dairy — hurting our Farmers, killing our Agriculture!” he wrote.

trudeau is even gayer than obama
gFsULqd.jpg
1527562917347.jpg
1527562917347.jpg (15.73 KiB) Viewed 270 times

Richard

Post by Richard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

This will end with a Trump tweet pointing out how Mama Trudeau was the biggest whore on the North American continent in her day, and then:

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm

John Frum wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:41 am
p.s. I got a new laptop an dont have access to my good pictures,i deleted a lot becos i thought TTH was a goner
thank jeanv for that
yada, yada, you f** up something, and it's poor jeanV's fault.

Next time you don't manage to tie your shoe laces, blame it on me.

Loser.

:twisted:

Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 am

jeanV wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm
John Frum wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:41 am
thank jeanv for that
yada, yada, you f** up something, and it's poor jeanV's fault.

Next time you don't manage to tie your shoe laces, blame it on me.

Loser.

:twisted:

its not my fault you got caught again

i didnt fuck up, things just happened

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:14 pm

“The American President may not mind being isolated, but neither do we mind signing a 6 country agreement if need be,” Macron wrote on Twitter. “Because these 6 countries represent values, they represent an economic market which has the weight of history behind it and which is now a true international force.”

economic market
the breakup of the single market and disintegration of the single currency is long over due. i'm suprised they held on for this long

maybe it'll be the ginnys that kill it
its just a matter of time before something does .
VALUES

like what hate speech laws
at least you'll all be reunited under the new caliphate , ANNNNNND you yurps are already being conditioned for the stricter sharia blasphemy laws coming soooooo yas got that going for yas.
you go you very proud godless heathen secularist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 pm

For the first time Macrogroncon is not the winner (of the "Catacombes) ! :mrgreen:
Sorry in french ! :)
Fin de la grève pour les agents des catacombes

Les agents des Catacombes de Paris, en grève sur les conditions de travail et de salaires, ont signé un protocole de fin de conflit ayant "obtenu satisfaction" après sept semaines de grève, a indiqué le syndicat CGT culture. "Après sept semaines de grève, le plus long mouvement social de l'histoire de Paris-Musées, les agents des Catacombes de Paris ont finalement réussi à imposer leurs revendications", écrit la CGT Culture de la Direction des Affaires Culturelles de la Macroconnerie dans un communiqué diffusé dimanche.

"Les grévistes ont obtenu satisfaction sur toute la ligne avec la signature d'un protocole de fin de conflit avec la Macroconnerie de Paris", poursuit la CGT. Le protocole, signé vendredi selon les grévistes, prévoit notamment "le triplement de la prime de pénibilité et l'harmonisation par le haut" des salaires de certains ex-vacataires. Six recrutements sont également programmés.

Le mouvement de grève avait conduit à fermer aux touristes le monument où s'entassent les ossements des anciens Parisiens. Les Catacombes, visitées par quelque 500.000 personnes par an, et la crypte, sont gérées par Paris Musées, qui regroupe les musées parisiens.

Note: A bone's soup is served at the end of the tour ! :lol:
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Soft Arrogance

Post by Soft Arrogance » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Une organisation souterraine!
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.