Seeking info on my Brother

Post Reply
User avatar
Jean's brother
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm
Karma: 9

Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Jean's brother » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:31 pm

I found this place on his computer before his wife snatched it away. He committed suicide 2 months ago.
It was a shock and he left no note.
Any info you can provide about him would be helpful.

thank yous

Jacques

User avatar
Ami Bidasse
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 am
Karma: 1369
Location: FranZe NPDC
Contact:

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Ami Bidasse » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:16 pm

A Song just for you Jean's bro ! :mrgreen:

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by John Frum » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Ami Bidasse wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:16 pm
A Song just for you Jean's bro ! :mrgreen:

its kinda over the top to be disrespecting Jean's passing Ami

maybe if his brother would share the circumstances of his death and ease our deep bereavement.

lets show some empathy like Jean (rip) would've done had it been one of us that offed themselves.
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

Powlett-Jones
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Karma: 743

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Powlett-Jones » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:14 pm


User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by John Frum » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:46 pm

I feel like a real shitheel now because it proves that I was lying about getting a email frum jean last week.

sorry guys sometimes i become undun




men get undun too before some faggot brings the song is about a woman







we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

User avatar
8 Ball
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm
Karma: 39

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by 8 Ball » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Cannot predict now

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by John Frum » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:00 pm

8 Ball wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Cannot predict now
i predict you wont find any of yer bro's karma in my bowl jean

and also that yer a jabroni in New York

i guess its good yer back anyway

be of good cheer

make happytime Mr Lucky
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

User avatar
Jean's brother
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm
Karma: 9

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Jean's brother » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Mon frère vit?

Il m'a dit qu'il était mort.


Quel putain de menteur

User avatar
Jean's brother
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm
Karma: 9

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Jean's brother » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 am

John Frum wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:00 pm
8 Ball wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Cannot predict now
i predict you wont find any of yer bro's karma in my bowl jean

and also that yer a jabroni in New York

i guess its good yer back anyway

be of good cheer

make happytime Mr Lucky
wrong again hater, i have given thee karma
you are more worthy than my brother
all i got frum him was hand me down stretched underwear and a training bra

User avatar
8 Ball
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm
Karma: 39

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by 8 Ball » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:22 am

Jean's brother wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 am
John Frum wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:00 pm
8 Ball wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Cannot predict now
i predict you wont find any of yer bro's karma in my bowl jean

and also that yer a jabroni in New York

i guess its good yer back anyway

be of good cheer

make happytime Mr Lucky
wrong again hater, i have given thee karma
you are more worthy than my brother
all i got frum him was hand me down stretched underwear and a training bra
It is certain

User avatar
Jean's brother
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm
Karma: 9

Re: Seeking info on my Brother

Post by Jean's brother » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:38 am

8 Ball wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:22 am
Jean's brother wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 am
John Frum wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:00 pm
8 Ball wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Cannot predict now
i predict you wont find any of yer bro's karma in my bowl jean

and also that yer a jabroni in New York

i guess its good yer back anyway

be of good cheer

make happytime Mr Lucky
wrong again hater, i have given thee karma
you are more worthy than my brother
all i got frum him was hand me down stretched underwear and a training bra
It is certain


thanks for telling Mum on me when you caught me in her panty draw that time.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests