Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post Reply
Powlett-Jones
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Karma: 743

Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am

Attachments
billy.jpg
billy.jpg (13.02 KiB) Viewed 482 times

Mikgof
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1632

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Mikgof » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:26 am

No one in their right mind will believe that it was suicide. The highest-profile prisoner in America has been on suicide watch for a month and somehow manages to kill himself. Next thing is that all the evidence gathered from Epstein's properties will be destroyed in a mysterious fire.

Clinton, Trump and all their paedo friends must be breathing easier for now. Only for a short time though. We have to assume that all the evidence against these rich and powerful deviants has been copied and dispersed sufficiently that no single "fire" can destroy all the evidence.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
Ami Bidasse
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 am
Karma: 1369
Location: FranZe NPDC
Contact:

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:29 am

The food was not cosher !
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

User avatar
Soft Arrogance
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 am
Karma: 720

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Soft Arrogance » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:40 am

The rich bastards are safe now...
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

User avatar
ranavirus
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 1434

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by ranavirus » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:51 am

In what way was Roge involved?
teach 1/2er to light a match , he'll learn to be warm
set fire to 1/2er he'll never be cold again

User avatar
Ami Bidasse
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 am
Karma: 1369
Location: FranZe NPDC
Contact:

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Image

Before he……………..?
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Heywood
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm
Karma: 952

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Heywood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:51 pm

A dead man tells no tales...


Or does he?
Attachments
epstein barr.jpg

Heywood
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm
Karma: 952

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Heywood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:57 pm

I would suggest that everyone look up the pictures that offer a side by side of "Epstein" on the stretcher and in real life. Last time I checked, these facial features do not change, except in cases like this.

Total conspiracy theory, but with Epstein snuck into witness protection (he offered to speak) this would allow court proceeding to proceed without any resistance. Evidence is supposedly already in hand.

OR

He is sitting on an island somewhere, dreaming of high school cheerleaders. The pictures of the person on the stretcher do not match up.

To add more fuel for conspiracy, it was being reported on the chans and reddit, that the meat wagon that picked him up, had military uniformed personnel in the back. Could he be on the way to island fun and sun at Club Gitmo? That would provide the best level of security and protection for him. A LOT of big people want this man silenced. Military compound would be the most secure.

User avatar
ThePussyBone4
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 am
Karma: 369

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:06 am

Image

User avatar
ThePussyBone4
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 am
Karma: 369

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:08 am

Image

Heywood
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm
Karma: 952

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Heywood » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:14 am

Still holding my breathe on the Clintons... if nothing happens to them (arrests), I think most folks will hold it against trump in 2020.

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 3697

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by John Frum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm

that dracula motherfucker al gore will be getting it. he has been named.
we could've had a city on the moon for the resources wasted on undermen

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 1326

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Richard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am

Heywood wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:14 am
Still holding my breathe on the Clintons... if nothing happens to them (arrests), I think most folks will hold it against trump in 2020.
Problem with that narrative is, Trump cut him out years ago.

Epstein was buds with a ton of Demoshit pols, however.

Heywood
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm
Karma: 952

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Heywood » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Richard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am
Heywood wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:14 am
Still holding my breathe on the Clintons... if nothing happens to them (arrests), I think most folks will hold it against trump in 2020.
Problem with that narrative is, Trump cut him out years ago.

Epstein was buds with a ton of Demoshit pols, however.
Fully agree, what I am saying, at least in my circles, we have not see the perp walk on Clinton foundation or the Clintons, let alone the Obama administration. Ol Epstein had a ton on folks and you are correct, a lot of dems. Bill has been on the Lolita express 26 times, according to the logs. We need to see our pound of flesh from these people. An example needs to be made, big time.

What I am waiting for, is the flood of victims coming forward. There is blood in the water and the "threat" of Epstein, has been reduced. I would think that this fucker had a "deadman's switch" enabled for his material. This would have been a means to keep him alive. Now, with a ton of money out there for grabs, I am thinking that every chick that was involved and still alive, would come forward.

This guy played with too many high level people. Everything I hear on his finance, leads to the point that there is a bunch of cash flowing and he has not performed any trades in the market in years. I want to see in the supposed tunnels on that island, if they are still there and not back filed.

Lot of blackmailing going on it seems. Look at the turn around of Lindsey Graham after McShame's death, I keep reading McShame had something on him.

Mikgof
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1632

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Mikgof » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Heywood wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm
Richard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am
Heywood wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:14 am
Still holding my breathe on the Clintons... if nothing happens to them (arrests), I think most folks will hold it against trump in 2020.
Problem with that narrative is, Trump cut him out years ago.

Epstein was buds with a ton of Demoshit pols, however.
Fully agree, what I am saying, at least in my circles, we have not see the perp walk on Clinton foundation or the Clintons, let alone the Obama administration. Ol Epstein had a ton on folks and you are correct, a lot of dems. Bill has been on the Lolita express 26 times, according to the logs. We need to see our pound of flesh from these people. An example needs to be made, big time.

What I am waiting for, is the flood of victims coming forward. There is blood in the water and the "threat" of Epstein, has been reduced. I would think that this fucker had a "deadman's switch" enabled for his material. This would have been a means to keep him alive. Now, with a ton of money out there for grabs, I am thinking that every chick that was involved and still alive, would come forward.

This guy played with too many high level people. Everything I hear on his finance, leads to the point that there is a bunch of cash flowing and he has not performed any trades in the market in years. I want to see in the supposed tunnels on that island, if they are still there and not back filed.

Lot of blackmailing going on it seems. Look at the turn around of Lindsey Graham after McShame's death, I keep reading McShame had something on him.

They are all going to the wall. Dems and Repubs. There does seem to be a definite correlation between wealth, power and paedophilia. Operation Yew Tree in Britain proved that fact.

You'll probably have 2 presidents serving time for paedophile activity. Clinton obviously. His 26 flights prove that and also Trump travelled at least once on Epstein's kiddy rape flights.

"In 1997, now-President Trump flew on a plane belonging to jet-setting financier Jeffrey Epstein, joining the recently accused child sex trafficker on a trip from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey, court documents unsealed Friday revealed."

Trump has denied this previously but recently court-ordered release of some flight manifestos show that that is not the case. Why would he deny it if he was only getting a lift home?

As for Dershowitz.The most ridiculous defence that anyone has ever heard. He couldn't be a kiddy fiddler because he kept his underpants on. Try convincing a jury of that.
Surrealism is the new normal

Heywood
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm
Karma: 952

Re: Geoffrey Epstein found dead in cell. Who'll be next?

Post by Heywood » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 am

There is going to be a lot of people going down, as we have been saying for months Mikgof. Remember us talking about sealed indictments?

"Sealed indictments as at June, 1st, 2019. From 10/30/2017 to 5/31/2019, 100,935 sealed indictments set up, averaging 6,000 new indictments each month, a spike up from 2018’s average of 5,000 per month. For a bit of perspective, only 1,000-2,000 sealed indictments per year is normal ! — Actes d’accusation scellés au 1er juin 2019
Sealed indictments as of June, 1st, 2019 | √ HO1 ...
ho1.us/2019/06/sealed-indictments-as-at-june-1st-2019/ "

Those that scream the loudest usually have the most to hide. Look to hollywierd and there politicians (both left and right). You notice the trend in public conversation around child trafficking and pedos? Notice how that is mainstream and trending big time? Go look up the arrest stats from Trump as compared to any president.

Trump is cleaning shit up... he is only the front man to the whole team behind him. Good stuff will continue to happen, I just wish they could stop these false flags.

I think you need to look at the clarity and context of his response. He never flew to pedo island. You should also note around that time, trump and Epstein were looking at property in florida, that trump swooped from underneath Epstein. As noted FL -> NJ.


Epstein had dirt - who has it now or are people now free to do what they want since he is "supposedly" dead.

Nose and Ears - Tell me it's Epstein..
Attachments
ears epstein.jpg

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests