Geriatric Serial Killer Becomes Dad

Richard

Geriatric Serial Killer Becomes Dad

Post by Richard » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 am

One of the world’s worst serial killers has fathered a baby with a pen pal 40 years his junior.

Jailed ex-cop Sergey Tkach, 65, may have murdered more than 100 women and girls, including one aged only eight.

In a 25-year reign of terror, the cold-blooded psychopath had sex with the dead bodies then used his police training to hide his sickening crimes.

His wife Elena, who was not born when he started his killing spree, was a teenager when she saw the jailed monster in a TV ­interview and became besotted with him.

Elena, 25, sent him perfumed letters which led to prison visits and, in 2015, they wed. Tkach is yet to meet their daughter Elizaveta, born 19 months ago.

At first they spoke only by phone ­separated by a glass panel but officials then allowed them to be in the same room.

She said: “I felt happiness when I ­realised I was pregnant. I wanted this baby and he wanted this baby but she was born in Russia and my parents and the officials won’t let me bring her to this country.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/n ... 871661.amp

jeanV

Re: Geriatric Serial Killer Becomes Dad

Post by jeanV » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 am

Richard wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 am
Geriatric Serial Killer Becomes Dad.
The title held promise.

The body of text was a let-down.

It lacked the vaguely anticipated mention of some other Geriatric Serial Killer.

whom I shall not name to preserve the anonymity of someone who lives in the lovely SW France village of L* R*m****
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm

hell.jpg
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

jeanV wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 am
Richard wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 am
Geriatric Serial Killer Becomes Dad.
The title held promise.

The body of text was a let-down.

It lacked the vaguely anticipated mention of some other Geriatric Serial Killer.

whom I shall not name to preserve the anonymity of someone who lives in the lovely SW France village of L* R*m****
Nah, no let down when you think about it.

No fertile woman would ever let our resident Geriatric Serial Killer around her, much less knock her up.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:50 am

One of the world’s worst serial killers has fathered a baby with a pen pal 40 years his junior.

Jailed ex-artist and wood dealer Roge 65, may have murdered more than 100 women and girls, including one aged only eight.

In a 25-year reign of terror, the cold-blooded psychopath had sex with the dead bodies then used his police training to hide his sickening crimes.

His wife Trubshaw, who was not born when he started his killing spree, was a teenager when she saw the jailed monster in a TV ­interview and became besotted with him.

Elena, 25, sent him perfumed letters which led to prison visits and, in 2015, they wed. Roge is yet to meet their daughter Elizaveta, born 19 months ago.

At first they spoke only by phone ­separated by a glass panel but officials then allowed them to be in the same room.

She said: “I felt happiness when I ­realised I was pregnant. I wanted this baby and he wanted this baby but she was born in Russia and my parents and the officials won’t let me bring her to this country.”