Next week i'm in San Fran Calif

ranavirus

Next week i'm in San Fran Calif

Post by ranavirus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:45 am

What should I know /see ?

The wife's family chose to gather there , advice from the USA people here and others

Soft Arrogance

Re: Next week i'm in San Fran Calif

Post by Soft Arrogance » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:23 am

Le calif veut prendre la place du calif?
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

PistolPierre

Post by PistolPierre » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 am

Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge, Muir Woods, City Lights bookstore, the Italian neighborhood North Beach, the beach is cool, Chinatown, fisherman's wharf, the business district, the MoMA modern art museum

Such an awesome city. However,

The homeless mentally ill heroin addicts are everywhere taking shits on sidewalks.

It could potentially be the greatest city in the West if not for this enormous problem.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:58 am

ranavirus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:45 am
Lands End to see Golden Gate bridge when day breaks, Transamerica Pyramid, Castro Street in the morning, lunch, Coit Tower to remember Dirty Harry, Corona Heights Park late afternoon, diner at Fisherman's wharf.

I left my heart in San Francisco. Well, a bit of it. Girl with blue eyes.

Assuming I have a heart, of course ;)

Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am

...diner at Fisherman's wharf.
Most restaurants there are tourist traps. However I can vouch for the local Chart House. The sunset view is fabulous and the food is excellent.

https://www.chart-house.com/locations/s ... /menus.asp

Be vigilant if you stroll the Embarcadero. Some young remote cousins of JeanV have been mugging unsuspecting passers. My son was almost mugged by three yutes, one of them with a handgun. The perp mistake was to be too close to my son who instinctively pushed away the gun, realizing it was a plastic toy, very realistic but a toy, and he was not going to hand over his and his GF iPhone and wallets for a fucking toy gun. So he pulled his knife telling the perp to go fuck himself. The two sidekicks ran away and the perp hit my kid on the head with the plastic shit and then ran away.

The local Poilce is aware of the gang, but apparently will do shit about them, so be warned.

Also as mentioned by others, Frisco is full of human waste, look where you walk!!!

I like Sausalito and also Bonita Point Lighthouse.

Last but not least, lunch at Cliff House is a must. https://cliffhouse.com/

Send postcards! :D
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

JohnB

Post by JohnB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am

It has to smell better than Hong Kong, despite the human poop everywhere.

Be sure to take the family for a swim in the bay.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Brett Kavanaugh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

WilyB wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am
Some young remote cousins of JeanV have been mugging unsuspecting passers.
So, what does this make this JeanV?

A spic or a nigger?

?

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi Brett,

So is she the reason you have been driving Chevy all your life after that unfortunate incident?

Just curious.

Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Brett Kavanaugh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 pm

WilyB wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:03 pm
So is she the reason you have been driving Chevy all your life after that unfortunate incident?

Which bitch and which incident are you talking about?

Just curious.

Looks like your Chevy's color is potato.

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:54 pm

San Francisco has better restaurants than boil a bag paris
TO much to choose from on where to eat .your choices for vegan wont be lacking either

thiers a killer old Italian joint that does old school mussels and pasta i cant remember the name now

the whole city is crawling with bums, crime, and filth thank smart nuanced high IQ Liberal policies hong kong street smarts will come in handy .but i hope theirs some big male yung uns tagging along somewhere in that family reunion
will you be flying in on Singapore air ?

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 pm

California ???

The "big one"

:arrow: :arrow: Afraid be afraid, drink a beer ! :D
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Brett Kavanaugh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Ami Bidasse wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 pm
:arrow: :arrow: Afraid be afraid, drink a beer !

I you have beer,

you have nothing to fear.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:34 pm

kav conf.JPG

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Brett Kavanaugh wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm
Ami Bidasse wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 pm
:arrow: :arrow: Afraid be afraid, drink a beer !

I you have beer,

you have nothing to fear.

German beer from Rhenania Palatinat is very good too !

Bitte ein Bit ! :D

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm flying Cathy P as a patriotic HKer and Swire have been nice to me twice recently

Alan's wish came true if hes dyslexic , hes founded the black sheets

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am

| Driver License | DMV Record Inquiry |...
That could certainly be helpful in some cases... but do you do medals? I always wanted the Haute Volta (a.k.a. Burkina Faso) Elephant Medal of Merit. My friend JeanV has one but not me, yet! :(

burkina faso elephant.jpg

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 pm

ranavirus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:45 am

The wife's family chose to gather there , advice from the USA people here and others
Take the "hound" to Salt Lake City an see the famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir and revitalize your faith.
Only fags go to frisco, hid yer Indy revolver
No offense but yer wifes fambly seem ill informed
Why you would go along with it speaks volumes
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

SanoramV

Buy Registered European passport online, EU passport, UK passports for sale

Post by SanoramV » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:18 pm

We are producers and quality sellers of real and fake documents. We process and produce documents that you can use to travel and work in any part of the world. Our real documents are valid and registered in the required government database system. As for our fake documents they look 100% real and can also be use for travel but that is done at the clients risk. We advice clients who want to use thei documents for travel to always go in for the real documents. Visit our renewed website:

http://www.buyrealfakepassport.cc

e-mail: support@buyrealfakepassport.cc

Registered passport of all countries, visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license, ID cards, training certificates, M GCSE, A-levels, Social security card, Canada Cards, United States Cards, Student Cards, International Cards, Private Cards, Adoption Certificates, Baptism Certificates, Birth Certificates, Birth Certificates, Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Custom Certificates High School Diplomas, G.E.D. Diplomas, Home School Diplomas, College Degrees, University Degrees, Trade Skill Certificates, Validate SSN Number US green cards, Counterfeit dollars/euro, Spy Products, Voice Changers Listening Devices, Invisible Ink, DMV Record Inquiry, buy registered and unregistered ID cards,buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide, buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, purchase registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, get registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports, order registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, where to get registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, sale registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world. We are the world best producers documents. Hit us and get all your documents problems solved today. We are flexible and very easy to deal with, we accept nearly all forms of payments and all our clients can use any that best suites them. Visit our renewed website:

e-mail: support@buyrealfakepassport.cc

---
Keywords:

We produce both Real and Real documents. Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports, Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates, Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, Id card and Driver's License, buy Real passports, get Real passports online, real passports for sale, Real schengen visas for sale, Real German passports for sale, purchase Real passports online, where to buy Real passport online, Real Canadian passport for sale, Real, passport, id cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN Real passport id, free Real passport, identity theft, Real, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, REAL BRITISH PASSPORT, REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT, REAL FRENCH PASSPORT, REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT, REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REAL JAPANESES PASSPORT, REAL CHINESE PASSPORT, AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESES PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESE PASSPORT,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Ami Bidasse

Re: Buy Registered European passport online, EU passport, UK passports for sale

Post by Ami Bidasse » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:23 pm

SanoramV wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:18 pm
We are producers and quality sellers of real and fake documents. We process and produce documents that you can use to travel and work in any part of the world. Our real documents ........................................................... database system. As for our fake documents they look 100% real and can also be use for travel but that is done at the clients risk. We advice clients who want to use thei documents for travel to always go in for the real documents. Visit our renewed website:

…………………………………………….
TA GUEULE PD ! :D

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:22 am

I flew Boings both ways
I saw the extended family , bro in law and his wife live there
went to bridge, a USN sub and carrier Alcatraz, met a former inmate, sausolito, the park, Chinatown regularly, little Italy

Richard

Post by Richard » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am

Go see all the places Roger haunted in his days as the Zodiac Killer.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:41 pm

ranavirus wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:22 am
I flew Boings both ways
Boing, boing...
I saw the extended family , bro in law and his wife live there
went to bridge, a USN sub and carrier Alcatraz, met a former inmate,...
You met with Roger?!? :shock:
sausolito, the park, Chinatown regularly, little Italy
Stepped into any human waste? :lol:

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:39 pm

lots of bagged dog waste in the park, well I hope was dog

the perp was William Baker last surviving Alcatraz perp #1259 car thief , dodgy cheque writer and habitual escape artist , hence serving in Alcatraz

sad that may soon be none who stayed in the famous prison? a role for some of ff finest could fill , Roge has a rape to his name, 1/2er has many crimes , profit could copy Stroud and be the Birdman of Alcatraz , Prudence would enjoy the showers, Rock of the Marne was a lawyer , lots of custom for him