WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:51 am

He's fallen in love with a Muzzie drag queen. As it goes, she ain't bad. Better than some of those dogs at the RVT! :P

User avatar
JeanV.
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 am
Karma: 4

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by JeanV. » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:15 am

Roger1 wrote:WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors! He's fallen in love with a Muzzie drag queen.
You like to besmirch and slander, don't you, old poof?


:oops:
Trump, Merkel, Brexit, La Pine, Grillo: the suicide of the West

VAVD
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:29 pm
Karma: 12

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by VAVD » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 am

Be nice, Roger. We don't accuse people of sexual deviance here at TTH.
Fuck you. Yes, you.

User avatar
JeanV.
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 am
Karma: 4

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by JeanV. » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 am

VAVD wrote:Be nice, Roger. We don't accuse people of sexual deviance here at TTH.
Of course, we don't.

True to TTH's centuries old motto:

"Shame on whomsoever harbours ill thoughts"

:twisted:

Image
Trump, Merkel, Brexit, La Pine, Grillo: the suicide of the West

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:01 am

Go over the road and enjoy his post. Y'there most of the time anyway! You all took off shrieking with delight when I posted bacha bazi! Y'all faggots after all is said and done. :lol:

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 am

JeanV. wrote:
Roger1 wrote:WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors! He's fallen in love with a Muzzie drag queen.
You like to besmirch and slander, don't you, old poof?


:oops:
I can't answer yer comment on the other side, but which twins do you refer? Do say, if you dare? :lol:

User avatar
Gensie
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
Karma: 7

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Gensie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:20 am

Roger, Weedon did not state a preference for drag queens in his post on the other site. All he said was it was found in his tv guide. And you posted a different video than his over there his was a documentary on muslim degeneracy specifically transexuals.

So not just one lie but two.

Now about your video...

Do you routinely have access to those kinds of videos at home?

Is there something you feel you should share with us?

User avatar
Gensie
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
Karma: 7

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Gensie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 am

Sorry Roger, I don't pitch or catch I am attracted to females. I won't shock you with too many images of naked women as I know that tends to make you violently ill when exposed to vaginas.

User avatar
loki
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Karma: 13

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:16 am

Roger is 100% queer and 100% fail...

Worthless freak... :lol:

User avatar
Gensie
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
Karma: 7

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Gensie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:49 am

Excellemt!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:17 am

Yer really looking after ya new found butt-buddy, eh! Deleting my posts, as usual. Have you fixed a date for the wedding yet? :P :roll: :P

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:23 am

Wot was the subject of your Board Warning? It doesn't exist, I've been told. Do say! Twat! :lol:

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks for confirming my thoughts, anyway! :D

User avatar
Gensie
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
Karma: 7

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Gensie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:33 am

Roger, this may be a good time to stop digging the hole you are in. If it gets any deeper we won't pull you out, we will just fill it in.

You have been warned before about PI and you have been banned recently for same.

Some of us may miss your Depends moments for their hilarity but few will miss your bad nature and harassing of posters through PI.

It's entirely your call now. Play nice or find a new sand box to play in.

User avatar
loki
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Karma: 13

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 pm

It is the thought that counts. No matter how off base you are it is still a sign you are trash.Posting random personal names you or your friends pull off facebook will only get you banned for good.Play dumb all you like, it will just be all the funnier when you get shit canned.

User avatar
loki
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Karma: 13

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Roger1 wrote:Thanks for confirming my thoughts, anyway! :D
You have certainly confirmed all our thoughts about you. :twisted:

User avatar
Gensie
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
Karma: 7

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Gensie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:40 pm

I hope Roger remembered to check the woodchipper out back. Roger you need to leave the motor running and wear loose fitting clothes to lubricate that woodchipper. Reach into the feed tube on the chipper and throttle up while sticking your arm in as far as you can.

Do this till the chipper lubricates itself with your corpse.

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Of course its OK for you to call me Richard of LaRomieu, but when you get it back, it is a different story. You, Gensie, laid the bait for the latest trap. I don't need my friends' assistance. I could pass on wot I've gleaned to The Captain, but I'm not the bitch you try to portray me as. Stop slagging me off, girls, and I can be nice! Greetings from LaFrance Profond. :D
Attachments
P1010034 (640x340).jpg

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 am

This is the queen WEEDon fancies. Would you kick him out of bed? :P :lol:


User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 am

Asifa's story. :P
Last edited by Roger1 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Spitcup
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Karma: 121

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Spitcup » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 am

Roger1 wrote:I raped eleven cats yesterday! First pussy since Iqbal, eh wot! :D

User avatar
loki
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Karma: 13

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:42 am

Roger1 wrote:Of course its OK for you to call me Richard of LaRomieu, but when you get it back, it is a different story. You, Gensie, laid the bait for the latest trap. I don't need my friends' assistance. I could pass on wot I've gleaned to The Captain, but I'm not the bitch you try to portray me as. Stop slagging me off, girls, and I can be nice! Greetings from LaFrance Profond. :D
Bullshit!! You released your pi on FF, not anyone else and it was people like frum and morgan that used your pi here more often than not.Fool. :twisted:

And in case you didn't understand, no one knows who the fuck the name you threw out is!! :lol: My advice is to harass this person endlessly until you get what you get! Sounds like a plan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:51 am

Spitcup wrote:
Roger1 wrote:I raped eleven cats yesterday! First pussy since Iqbal, eh wot! :D
I can't even touch the cats. They don't know about petting, and physically would be impossible to rape, even with a micro penis like yours. Kindly stop your childish comments, otherwise, when Alan brings in the "New Order" here, you SunnyJim, will be out on your earhole! :lol:

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 394

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:53 am

loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:Of course its OK for you to call me Richard of LaRomieu, but when you get it back, it is a different story. You, Gensie, laid the bait for the latest trap. I don't need my friends' assistance. I could pass on wot I've gleaned to The Captain, but I'm not the bitch you try to portray me as. Stop slagging me off, girls, and I can be nice! Greetings from LaFrance Profond. :D
Bullshit!! You released your pi on FF, not anyone else and it was people like frum and morgan that used your pi here more often than not.Fool. :twisted:

And in case you didn't understand, no one knows who the fuck the name you threw out is!! :lol: My advice is to harass this person endlessly until you get what you get! Sounds like a plan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I posted it. Only you and he recognize it. It's perfectly OK to harass me, but when I do it to you girls: woe betide me, eh! :roll:
Last edited by Roger1 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
loki
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Karma: 13

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:Of course its OK for you to call me Richard of LaRomieu, but when you get it back, it is a different story. You, Gensie, laid the bait for the latest trap. I don't need my friends' assistance. I could pass on wot I've gleaned to The Captain, but I'm not the bitch you try to portray me as. Stop slagging me off, girls, and I can be nice! Greetings from LaFrance Profond. :D
Bullshit!! You released your pi on FF, not anyone else and it was people like frum and morgan that used your pi here more often than not.Fool. :twisted:

And in case you didn't understand, no one knows who the fuck the name you threw out is!! :lol: My advice is to harass this person endlessly until you get what you get! Sounds like a plan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I posted it. Only you and he recognize it. :roll:
Wrong.I didnt know who it was and neither did gensie. What everyone recognized was a name you threw out which you suggested was Gensie. It was not and you looked like a fool. What is clear is that you are digging for PI, no matter how worthless at it you are. We are not going to be a party to any legal troubles you get messed up in, so keep that in mind.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests