WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

loki

Re: WEEDon Is Showing His True Colors: Rainbow Colors!

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:04 am

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:Of course its OK for you to call me Richard of LaRomieu, but when you get it back, it is a different story. You, Gensie, laid the bait for the latest trap. I don't need my friends' assistance. I could pass on wot I've gleaned to The Captain, but I'm not the bitch you try to portray me as. Stop slagging me off, girls, and I can be nice! Greetings from LaFrance Profond. :D
Bullshit!! You released your pi on FF, not anyone else and it was people like frum and morgan that used your pi here more often than not.Fool. :twisted:

And in case you didn't understand, no one knows who the fuck the name you threw out is!! :lol: My advice is to harass this person endlessly until you get what you get! Sounds like a plan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I posted it. Only you and he recognize it. It's perfectly OK to harass me, but when I do it to you girls: woe betide me, eh! :roll:

No one has ever harassed you. No one has ever come over to bother you or your family in real life on FB for instance.You did that to dewi though, and tried with me as well. You need to get your head out of your ass. Making fun of your ridiculous online persona, the "roger" character, is not harassment. :roll:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:07 am

Legal troubles, eh! My Advocate, Simon, would ROTFLHO on that threat. Forget that bollocks and enjoy debate. :P

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:31 am

Gensie wrote:Roger, this may be a good time to stop digging the hole you are in. If it gets any deeper we won't pull you out, we will just fill it in.

You have been warned before about PI and you have been banned recently for same.

Some of us may miss your Depends moments for their hilarity but few will miss your bad nature and harassing of posters through PI.

It's entirely your call now. Play nice or find a new sand box to play in.
It's not true: Lord Loki says so. Therefore is not PI, eh? II-Incorrect Information maybe. You could play nice too, but since you've been back, you have been besmirching in the FF2 tradition. Yer not even in The Clique. Wot's good for the goose, is good for the gander: or some such bollocks. By the way, you can tell your *partner* no way would I drop him in the shit.
I'm not that way inclined, so legal matters can rest. We are trolls, so if you can't handle a little trolling, fuck off! I'm trolled constantly, would you believe it?! You could be in the wrong sandpit, and my "bad nature" is a myth like Ibqal and Akeem you constantly parrot. :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:52 am

Roger1 wrote:
Gensie wrote:Roger, this may be a good time to stop digging the hole you are in. If it gets any deeper we won't pull you out, we will just fill it in.

You have been warned before about PI and you have been banned recently for same.

Some of us may miss your Depends moments for their hilarity but few will miss your bad nature and harassing of posters through PI.

It's not true: Lord Loki says so. Therefore is not PI, eh? II-Incorrect Information maybe. You could play nice too, but since you've been back, you have been besmirching in the FF2 tradition. Yer not even in The Clique. Wot's good for the goose, is good for the gander: or some such bollocks. By the way, you can tell your *partner* no way would I drop him in the shit.
I'm not that way inclined, so legal matters can rest. We are trolls, so if you can't handle a little trolling, fuck off! I'm trolled constantly, would you believe it?! You could be in the wrong sandpit, and my "bad nature" is a myth like Ibqal and Akeem you constantly parrot. :lol:
Trolling does not include attempts to dox. That is the act of a coward. Again, dumb ass, listen carefully....no infomining will appear on these pages...ever!! I dont care how wrong you are with your attempt it is still an attempt and it shows what a complete spoiled asshole you are. You are literally a joke. You had only been back on again a few days and you start your shit right back up!! What a bore you are. You are in the wrong sandpit. You are a thin skinned, juvenile punk that no one likes but you never get the message.You wore out your welcome long ago. :twisted:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 am

Wot a load of sanctimonious bollocks as usual! :lol:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:58 am

loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:

Trolling does not include attempts to dox. That is the act of a coward. Again, dumb ass, listen carefully....no infomining will appear on these pages...ever!! I dont care how wrong you are with your attempt it is still an attempt and it shows what a complete spoiled asshole you are. You are literally a joke. You had only been back on again a few days and you start your shit right back up!! What a bore you are. You are in the wrong sandpit. You are a thin skinned, juvenile punk that no one likes but you never get the message.You wore out your welcome long ago. :twisted:
"Dox"? Wot is that? I'm thin skinned and a juvenile punk. Really! No one likes me and I'm a bore. Same old bollocks from our lab technician hillbilly. I'll say good bye now, OK? I've been told off severely by a six form prefect at a girl's school. This will be deleted,
'mark' my words! No hockey practice for me: goody! :lol:
Last edited by Roger1 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:01 am

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:

"Dox"? Wot is that? I'm thin skinned and a juvenile punk. Really! No one likes me and I'm a bore. Same old bollocks from our lab technician hillbilly. I'll say good bye now, OK? I've been told off severely by a six form prefect at a girl's school. This will be deleted, mark my words! No hockey practice for me: goody! :lol:
Sodomy is as sodomy does old fuck...so push off....

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:19 am

loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:

"Dox"? Wot is that? I'm thin skinned and a juvenile punk. Really! No one likes me and I'm a bore. Same old bollocks from our lab technician hillbilly. I'll say good bye now, OK? I've been told off severely by a six form prefect at a girl's school. This will be deleted, mark my words! No hockey practice for me: goody! :lol:
Wot's sodomy got to do with your Pentacostal thinking, eh? I've never entered an anus or sucked a penis. These topics often appear in your 'puritanical' posts. Normal for you folks in that neck of the woods, of course. Bible punching hypocrites. :roll:

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:25 am

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:

Wot's sodomy got to do with your Pentacostal thinking, eh? I've never entered an anus or sucked a penis. These topics often appear in your 'puritanical' posts. Normal for you folks in that neck of the woods, of course. Bible punching hypocrites. :roll:
You really are a fucking fool! :lol: Pentecostal!! Puritanical!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why dont you storm off like some prima donna queen again? :twisted:

Gensie

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 am

Please leave his account open and don't ban him, let us continue to give him the negative karma he lives for as a gesture of our respect.

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:35 am

Gensie

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:48 am

Autism, Alzheimer's and Sociopathy can't be a good way to end your life especially living in france with its high end medical treatments such as leeches and poultices made from bat guano.

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:50 am

Autism! Yes, I think "autism" explains little lord poopy pants better than any label so far!! :lol:

Gensie

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 am

My vast medical expertise allows me to remotely diagnose his condition as advanced end stage "dickheadedness".

It is terminal but only people in close contact suffer from the victim's disease.

Like us for example.

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:56 am

Weedon is just Libby, the scatophile who plays with his pin dick everytime he watches his cat take a shit in the litter box.
Libby has mentioned it to somebody before, he gets aroused about poo.
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:13 am

Gensie wrote:My vast medical expertise allows me to remotely diagnose his condition as advanced end stage "dickheadedness".

It is terminal but only people in close contact suffer from the victim's disease.

Like us for example.
Two bitching queens together. Hardly saw Loki on the scene 'till you raised yer ugly head. You two really have become an item, wot! Not long to the civil partnership, eh? Loki's been saving himself for many years, and now his prince has come! Nice, eh!
Attachments
P4100007 (640x640).jpg
P6140005 (640x480).jpg
P6170040 (640x640).jpg

Gensie

Word of the day for Roger1: Projection

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:29 am

Projection
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

1) Believing that someone else does not like you when it is indeed you that does not like them. By projecting this onto another you ascribe the negativity of the thoughts/feelings onto them so your ego does not have to admit the deficiency of your own thought processes.

2) A person in a relationship meets someone else out of spite for their partner and then forms an attachment to the person they have met; they then accuse their partner of infidelity (or at least considering the idea) so that they do not have to admit to themselves or anyone else that they have already cheated in their own mind.

3) Repeatedly attacking someone with the ideas that they are: Cold, Arrogant, Selfish, Anti-social and Negative as a way of not admitting to yourself that these appear to be some of your most dominant traits.

4) Telling someone who is clearly in love with you that they are “unworthy of your love”. When in reality you have doubts within yourself that you are worthy of any love and due to this will attack and destroy any true love that exists towards and/or within you.

Roger1

Re: Word of the day for Roger1: Projection

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:44 am

Gensie wrote:Projection

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

1) Believing that someone else does not like you when it is indeed you that does not like them. By projecting this onto another you ascribe the negativity of the thoughts/feelings onto them so your ego does not have to admit the deficiency of your own thought processes.

2) A person in a relationship meets someone else out of spite for their partner and then forms an attachment to the person they have met; they then accuse their partner of infidelity (or at least considering the idea) so that they do not have to admit to themselves or anyone else that they have already cheated in their own mind.

3) Repeatedly attacking someone with the ideas that they are: Cold, Arrogant, Selfish, Anti-social and Negative as a way of not admitting to yourself that these appear to be some of your most dominant traits.

4) Telling someone who is clearly in love with you that they are “unworthy of your love”. When in reality you have doubts within yourself that you are worthy of any love and due to this will attack and destroy any true love that exists towards and/or within you.
Did you compose all that yerself, Gensie? I'm too old and senile to read all that bullshite. If you are so articulate, why are you hanging about here......wait. Two academics have clicked together, like two damsel flies in springtime. Bollocks, where's that pic! :x

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:46 am

C'mon Gensie, this is what "The Clique" used to always accuse me of whenever I put shit on them.

Unless... you are part of THE CLIQUE?
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:57 am

ProudRacist wrote:

C'mon Gensie, this is what "The Clique" used to always accuse me of whenever I put shit on them.

Well, he's proved he is an arse, so he is qualified. Alan was surprised with his behavior. He believed he would support me when he returned. Alan has been away twittering too much. The big changes he promised are yet to arrive. Pigs will be flying before that happens. :lol:

Gensie

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 am

If I was part of the "Clique" then why am I over here with a total of at best 4 active posters and not at FF2 after paying for three more years of server hosting practically by myself?

I got used by the "Clique" over there and now find myself over here entertaining Roger who is hell bent on finding my identity and selling it to Morgan and his tribe of psychopaths.

Loki
VAVD
Spitcup
jeanv

Those four are about the only ones who manage to show up at least once a day for a brief stop.

Alan doesn't even come here anymore.

Gensie

Post by Gensie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:14 am

Uncle Bad Touch wrote:Well, he's proved he is an arse, so he is qualified. Alan was surprised with his behavior. He believed he would support me when he returned. Alan has been away twittering too much. The big changes he promised are yet to arrive. Pigs will be flying before that happens.
Roger that ban you earned yourself last time I watched you post someones PI and the subsequent deletion of the posts and ban received for the attempt.

At the point where you start doing things like that and still claim to be the victim here you can't count on much support from anyone here.

PR, would you approve of Roger giving out your PI online?
Making posts on your social media accounts intending to shock and harass your friends and family?

This is why we have the issue with Roger, he won't stop and he claims he is the innocent party in all this.

Roger, just quit with the PI, troll all you want but leave our personal lives out of it.

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:25 am

Roger1 wrote:
ProudRacist wrote:

Well, he's proved he is an arse, so he is qualified. Alan was surprised with his behavior. He believed he would support me when he returned. Alan has been away twittering too much. The big changes he promised are yet to arrive. Pigs will be flying before that happens. :lol:
You must be really whacked on your meds or something? Support your never ending faggotry?? :lol:

Alan of course is never surprised by your bad behavior, as he has told me before time and again.

No changes are coming...unless the site goes under, which is a fair bet as it is. If you think alan will hand over this place to you and your homo friends to show your asses, you must be completely stoned!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 am

ProudRacist wrote:

Hey! Wake up...there is and never was a "clique"! That is some lame brained paranoid delusion you cooked up to explain how everyone sees right through your shit. :lol:

loki

Post by loki » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:30 am

Gensie wrote:If I was part of the "Clique" then why am I over here with a total of at best 4 active posters and not at FF2 after paying for three more years of server hosting practically by myself?

I got used by the "Clique" over there and now find myself over here entertaining Roger who is hell bent on finding my identity and selling it to Morgan and his tribe of psychopaths.

Loki
VAVD
Spitcup
jeanv

Those four are about the only ones who manage to show up at least once a day for a brief stop.

Alan doesn't even come here anymore.
And alan doesn't come here anymore because of roger.Frum and morgan and the old poof are all over him on twitter and alan is afraid they will turn on him in public if he doesn't tell them what they want to hear. Dont you fucks realize alan is sick of you? :twisted: