What Happened to Keel Billy (IzHeReal)? Did the CubanPete Clique visit her?

ProudRacist

What Happened to Keel Billy (IzHeReal)? Did the CubanPete Clique visit her?

Post by ProudRacist » Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 pm

How can a person vanish, one day you're talking to them & the next, you NEVER hear from them again?
Keel Billy (Who went by 'IzHeReal' on FuckFrance.com) just vanished one day in late September in 2013.
She did have a toxic ex-boyfriend who had corrupt family in the local police & her ex-boyfriend was also a member of the pedophile cult called the Freemasons, so either he got to her OR it's the work of Cuban Pete; the New Jersey SHIT CHUTE SHAFTER who wanted to convert me into the cult of homosexuality.

The internet is full of dangerous & toxic people, weasel scumbags who hide behind a computer screen & a keyboard. Truth is, these cowardly sacks of shit are too chickenshit to walk down the street to collect a pizza they ordered, they get home delivery.

That's why they "work from home" & are good at info-mining & doxxing; as they're constantly training themselves on the use of computers.

The info-miners from fuckfrance.com are pasty skinned, BO reeking, fat cunt parasites who I hope have 86'd themselves since the site was shut down & they have realized their "friends" are gone... Proving they're pathetic losers who are just total OXYGEN THIEVES!
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

ThePussyBone4

Re: What Happened to Keel Billy (IzHeReal)? Did the CubanPete Clique visit her?

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm

That's her.

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat May 11, 2019 1:20 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 pm
How can a person vanish, one day you're talking to them & the next, you NEVER hear from them again?
Keel Billy (Who went by 'IzHeReal' on FuckFrance.com) just vanished one day in late September in 2013.
She did have a toxic ex-boyfriend who had corrupt family in the local police & her ex-boyfriend was also a member of the pedophile cult called the Freemasons, so either he got to her OR it's the work of Cuban Pete; the New Jersey SHIT CHUTE SHAFTER who wanted to convert me into the cult of homosexuality.

The internet is full of dangerous & toxic people, weasel scumbags who hide behind a computer screen & a keyboard. Truth is, these cowardly sacks of shit are too chickenshit to walk down the street to collect a pizza they ordered, they get home delivery.

That's why they "work from home" & are good at info-mining & doxxing; as they're constantly training themselves on the use of computers.

The info-miners from fuckfrance.com are pasty skinned, BO reeking, fat cunt parasites who I hope have 86'd themselves since the site was shut down & they have realized their "friends" are gone... Proving they're pathetic losers who are just total OXYGEN THIEVES!
Did she show you her tits?

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sat May 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Prude is not interested
teach 1/2er to light a match , he'll learn to be warm
set fire to 1/2er he'll never be cold again

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat May 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Richard wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Did she show you her tits?
ibigmang.... Or "JustSayEmo"; were you one of those creeps who got CubanPete to hack her cable TV box & watch her walk around the house naked?
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LEFTISTS GETTING OFFENDED, ON BEHALF OF MUSLIMS!

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 am

What can you tell us about JeanV? Was he part of the "Clique" or the info-miners?
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sun May 12, 2019 1:20 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 am
What can you tell us about JeanV? Was he part of the "Clique" or the info-miners?
JeanV was all part of The Clique & he helped the dumb ones get their info when CubanPete was busy.

I remember my first visit to see Keel Billy & they hacked her & her family's phones & got "wannafight" to claim she was my wife over in Australia & I was coming over to cheat on "wannafight" with Keel Billy..... Which pissed her brothers off & left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. JeanV was hinting all along he had involvement in it, majority of the work was done by CubanPete, but JeanV had his pin dick in the NICE WARM APPLE PIE too.

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu May 16, 2019 8:16 pm

ProudRacist wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:20 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 am
JeanV was all part of The Clique & he helped the dumb ones get their info when CubanPete was busy.

I remember my first visit to see Keel Billy & they hacked her & her family's phones & got "wannafight" to claim she was my wife over in Australia & I was coming over to cheat on "wannafight" with Keel Billy..... Which pissed her brothers off & left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. JeanV was hinting all along he had involvement in it, majority of the work was done by CubanPete, but JeanV had his pin dick in the NICE WARM APPLE PIE too.
All of Oz seems to be white trash and abos.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 am

we Brits did send our criminal class there

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 am

I see "The Clique" are all having a nice frot of each others' dicks while they lock themselves in the cyber-sauna & turn up the heat & get all nice & sweaty for each other. So, how many of you have actually met-up & hooked-up for a duck frotting session of homo-lusting?

While you pieces of shit destroyed Keel Billy's life & made me have to clock up some credit card debt all those years ago changing my plans, you were all sucking each others' dicks & having a GAY OLD TIME getting your jollies off over our misery. You info-mining doxxing weasels.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 am

so prude oz elections recently , how did your party go? labour and green are I presume the best for gay abos and labour lost, never mind oz have elections every few months

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon May 20, 2019 10:51 am

ProudRacist wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 am
I see "The Clique" are all having a nice frot of each others' dicks while they lock themselves in the cyber-sauna & turn up the heat & get all nice & sweaty for each other. So, how many of you have actually met-up & hooked-up for a duck frotting session of homo-lusting?

While you pieces of shit destroyed Keel Billy's life & made me have to clock up some credit card debt all those years ago changing my plans, you were all sucking each others' dicks & having a GAY OLD TIME getting your jollies off over our misery. You info-mining doxxing weasels.
You seem upset.

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat May 25, 2019 12:01 am

The old fuckfrance.com hackers & info-miners were all stroking their shlongs at her pain.

Powlett-Jones

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat May 25, 2019 12:20 am

I damned near rubbed one out reading this thread.

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Sat May 25, 2019 12:37 am

fuck knows

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 pm

So CubanPete (Aka: Hadrian).... Where is she? I know you hacked her phone & got wannafight to bullshit to Keel Billy's (IzHeReal) brother about me being wannafight's husband & I'm in America to cheat on her with their sister. So, what have you, WinAWar, JeanV, pitpig, Liberal3801 (Aka: Poo Jogger) & ibigmang (Aka: justsayemo) done to her? If you're able to hack modems due to learning all your skills after being on IBM's payroll, only God knows what else you've done. Or any other members of your little dick frotting clique.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 am

Jean probably killed CubanPete, just like he killed WinaWar, these frail teens were just cheap pawns for this evil mastermind, there's no way to find where they hide that Keel Billy girl, they probably sold her to one of these nasty arab emirates :(
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 am

he did not kill them, they were just his dupes , one day he decided not just to use them anymore

Larry Fine

Post by Larry Fine » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:15 am

ranavirus wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 am
he did not kill them, they were just his dupes , one day he decided not just to use them anymore
JeanV killed off his Nappy dupe, too.

Nappy the Papist, RIP.

ProudRacist

Post by ProudRacist » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:47 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 am
Jean probably killed CubanPete, just like he killed WinaWar, these frail teens were just cheap pawns for this evil mastermind, there's no way to find where they hide that Keel Billy girl, they probably sold her to one of these nasty arab emirates :(
Well, WinAWar was trying to fuck her. He was a fat pot smoking lazy cunt & his German girlfriend was only after him because he bullshitted about having money. But he was just a pathetic loser high on drugs all the time.

Hadrian/CubanPete wanted Keel Billy out of the picture, because her & I were good. Hadrian/CubanPete wanted my anoos... Actually, he'd be a 'bottom' in a relationship with any man he has homo-sex with. He'd lick anoos & be fucked hard & deep up his rectum by a BIG BLACK GUY.

Powlett-Jones

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Who is "Dick Frotting"?

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Powlett-Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:02 pm
Who is "Dick Frotting"?
Trying to lure Roger back, I see

Heywood

Post by Heywood » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:51 pm

Spot on...PR is definitely rattling his zipper in an attempt to get Rog to bite. " Dick frotting", "anoos" and homos, this would highly charge up the old man. I have no idea wtf dick frotting is, PR care to fill us in with your fantasy?

Powlett-Jones

Post by Powlett-Jones » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Heywood wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:51 pm
Spot on...PR is definitely rattling his zipper in an attempt to get Rog to bite. " Dick frotting", "anoos" and homos, this would highly charge up the old man. I have no idea wtf dick frotting is, PR care to fill us in with your fantasy?

Beware of the zipper. Zipper bite is real.