Keef pulled knife on tRump

ranavirus

Keef pulled knife on tRump

Post by ranavirus » Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Guitarist Keef Richards was once so angry at Donald Trump that he pulled out a knife ― when the future president wasn’t in the room ― and stabbed a table.
The rock icon told the BBC that back in 1989, Trump was the promoter of the Rolling Stones’ “Steel Wheels” tour dates in Atlantic City. When the band arrived, however, they found Trump’s name in huge letters and the band’s name in much smaller type.
“I got out my trusty blade, stuck it in the table and said: ‘You have to get rid of this man!’” Keef told the BBC. “Now America has to get rid of him. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”
Concert promoter Michael Cohl told a version of Richards’ story in 2015, saying Trump had agreed to host a pay-per-view event featuring the Stones in Atlantic City. But the band wanted nothing to do with him ― and when Trump turned up, Richards ordered Cohl to get rid of him.
“Keef pulls out his knife and slams it on the table and says, ‘What the hell do I have you for? Do I have to go over there and fire him myself?” Cohl recalled, per the Los Angeles Times. “One of us is leaving the building – either him or us.’”
In 2015, Keef told Billboard that Trump was “refreshing” and “cut through a lot of crap.” Yet that wasn’t exactly an endorsement.

Roge knew Keef and Mick , he could have been the 7?th member of the Stones

JohnB

Re: Keef pulled knife on tRump

Post by JohnB » Fri May 18, 2018 8:19 am

Old Snailbait partied regularly with the Stones on Montauk before it became genteel.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 am

ranavirus wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 pm
Guitarist Keef Richards was once so angry at Donald Trump that he pulled out a knife ― when the future president wasn’t in the room ― and stabbed a table.
The rock icon told the BBC that back in 1989, Trump was the promoter of the Rolling Stones’ “Steel Wheels” tour dates in Atlantic City. When the band arrived, however, they found Trump’s name in huge letters and the band’s name in much smaller type.
“I got out my trusty blade, stuck it in the table and said: ‘You have to get rid of this man!’” Keef told the BBC. “Now America has to get rid of him. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”
Concert promoter Michael Cohl told a version of Richards’ story in 2015, saying Trump had agreed to host a pay-per-view event featuring the Stones in Atlantic City. But the band wanted nothing to do with him ― and when Trump turned up, Richards ordered Cohl to get rid of him.
“Keef pulls out his knife and slams it on the table and says, ‘What the hell do I have you for? Do I have to go over there and fire him myself?” Cohl recalled, per the Los Angeles Times. “One of us is leaving the building – either him or us.’”
In 2015, Keef told Billboard that Trump was “refreshing” and “cut through a lot of crap.” Yet that wasn’t exactly an endorsement.

Roge knew Keef and Mick , he could have been the 7?th member of the Stones
I don't think my tea-chest bass would look the part in the RollingStones. Anyway, they hadn't formed the group when I knew them. Dad was jealous of my artschool fun, and gave me the ultimatum: go and get a proper job! One of his problems was that he won a scholarship to the Slade School of Art, but my Grandpère told him "No way!" He had to go and work for him. The same for me, but I decided I would do my own thing. Fuck nepotism! :lol:

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 am

I am Pope John V
While we are on the subject:

fish.jpg
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sun May 20, 2018 8:27 am

I was actually at that concert with my brother
back then i thought arent they getting a little to old for this shit

we stayed at ceasers lost at the blackjack table

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 am

Roge , it was their loss
are nt they going back on tour?
write to them , we want to see you in the line up on your tea chest bass

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 am

They are doing another tour, so I believe. I'm on Keef's site, but all the cunt wants to do is flog fuckin' tee shirts. He's fucked up his head: I've fucked up my back, and I don't expect to meet up with those twats this side of the Pearly Gates. The good ol' days are gone: bollocks! Talking of "pulling a knife", my friend, The Prince of Darkness, has just stabbed 'JohnnyHalliday', our gardener. Four units of the Gendarmerie turned up, plus the paramedics of our SapeuresPompiers. Johnny has spent 10 days in hospital, and is now out. The Prince was not arrested, but I don't understand why. I had warned him a while back I would not take him shopping carrying a 9" kitchen knife. Johnny would turn up at his place, pissed out of his brains, and spend the night dancing around to music. Four o' le clock one morning, the Prince had had enough, and told him to fuck off. Johnny said he would come back with a gun and kill him: so he got stabbed. Life in la France Profonde.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Mon May 21, 2018 5:39 am

So Roge you complete him , you both have bad bits , hush JV

I'm sure some one will modify your story to make you the villain of the above and johnny h is now buried in your garden

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 am

It goes without saying. Jeanette and his arse wiper, Richard, will be on the case soon enough. Johnny is still alive and back in the village. I don't know wot will happen next. Watch this space.

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

keep us informed but expect that you will be made the villain of the piece

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Of course, it goes without saying, the MightyMidget will be upon my mistle, with an erect digit, to edit forthwith. Make no bones about it!